Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

[tw]873951820770660353[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez, says our most desired targets are Bellerin and Verrati, and juve also want Verrati.

GetIn

[tw]873951820770660353[/tw]

Alfredo Martinez, says our most desired targets are Bellerin and Verrati, and juve also want Verrati.

If we lose out on Verratti to Juve because our board was being too stringent on money then there should be emergency elections held the day after.

BBZ8800

Imagine our board have to decide between Lord Bellerin and Verratti (let's say that we have money for only 1 player) and they chose Lord Bellerin :lol:

Barca DNA and stuff, you know :benitez:

Icarium

Lifestealer
He will not go anywhere this season, I refuse to believe that Juve can outbid us without selling one of their players. If he has to leave it will either be Real or Barca. Lets say nothing happens this season, if PSG utterly fails coming season also I am 90% sure real will buy verratti as modric replacement.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Imagine our board have to decide between Lord Bellerin and Verratti (let's say that we have money for only 1 player) and they chose Lord Bellerin :lol:

Barca DNA and stuff, you know :benitez:
Well Verratti got Xavi's approval...... So the Barca DNA thing is already checked. However, it is still the Catalan DNA that is quite worrisome though

1993Kaan1993

If Alexis Sanchez is leaving Arsenal for 35-40m only. Why not to get him back?

Arsenal's asking price for him is more than 60 m euros. it's said he asked for 26 m euros from Bayern. :lol:

Selling Verratti would destroy PSG's project, as they promised a team who can win the CL, so they won't let him go.

1993Kaan1993

If we lose out on Verratti to Juve because our board was being too stringent on money then there should be emergency elections held the day after.

it's only rumours. Juve will play 4-2-3-1 next season and they are after a player like N'zonzi, who can play next to Pjanic.

l think they will sign D.Costa with N'zonzi.

El Guaje

if I was Juve or Barça's management, I'd put up to 60 mln on Ozil

I honestly think Özil would be great at Barca. However i dont think he is worth 60m nor do i think he will cost that much considering he is on his last year on his contract. Id gladly pay 20-25-30m for him. Arsenal would be forced to accept or get no money for him at all next summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
if I was Juve or Barça's management, I'd put up to 60 mln on Ozil

Would not even pay 30m for him.

Cesc was better than Ozil and he was underwhelming here. Ozil would be worse. Don't need another lazy fat-ass after Arda.

Home of Barca Fans