Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

They also mention in the other tweets that We are offering 35 Million for Bellerin and Arsenal will not budge with that offer.

Jombi

[tw]873579146949087235[/tw]

Says We will have more than 100 million for this summer+ the Sale of Mathieu and Munir? and possible other departures.

We have to pay to get rid of some of the players though. Paying out their contract with us is not free. We are better off loaning them out while paying part of their wages until their contract expires.

Barcilliant

of course referee help and luck played a big part in their CL success. as well as our board's never ending mistakes. despite mentioning these factors, their squad planning was almost perfect, also they invested on youth.

Their squad is more suitable to CL than long term, La Liga.

First, Attacks wins La Liga, second, defence wins CL. That's why We could still have won La Liga without Alaves and Deportivo unexpected losses.

Bayern was the only team who could stop them in CL, with refree help and Bayern's grandpa's such as Ribery and Alonso, they managed to pass them. Their board is even worse than our's. They have so much money, instead of signing star, they keep signing rotation players like us. it seems that They almost signed Tolisso. LOL.

l want stronger Bayern, Juve, PSG and City for next year, otherwise 4th CL will be possible for Real. And us, we should fix midfield and defence this summer to bounce back.

Yes, they do have some help iñ Cl but they have pedigree in the competition. They can win it even when their average season form is below par. With Barca even if we play well there is the chance we can lose. Look at Chelsea and Inter losses under Pep.

It's a competition we need to win on a more regular basis. If we can go and retain it it will become more embedded in our DNA. Even with the greatest player in history we've won it only four times. Time is running out. Messi isn't getting any younger and prices in the transfer market are beyond insane. We may end up like Liverpool or Milan if we aren't smart.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Man Utd just signed Lindelöf for 35m which is a reasonable fee considering how hyped he was.

Based on that we should be able to strike a comparable deal for Nelson Semedo.

serghei

Man Utd just signed Lindelöf for 35m which is a reasonable fee considering how hyped he was.

I've read somewhere that Benfica rates Semedo as their best talent, and, accordingly, will be sold for more money.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I've read somewhere that Benfica rates Semedo as their best talent, and, accordingly, will be sold for more money.

Probably is, but hype sells and he isn't nearly as hyped as others. Even Danilo whose hype was off the charts cost Madrid 35m from Porto.

Not to forget Renato Sanches who was let go for the same amount.

With some smart negotiating I think we could pull it off in the 35m - 40m range.

Barcilliant

If Lindelof was 35m then Semedo should be 25-30m. Lindelof has been highly rated for a couple of years now while Semedo has been recent.

I bet our stupid board pay 40 million plus add ons.

Luck played a part for sure, but not the most important part. They are clearly more motivated than every other club in the Champions League. No matter what they do in the other competitions, they almost always show up in CL. Other teams are not able to do that, swtich on like that. If they are not playing very well in the league, they will not play very well in CL either.

This is how they have managed to win many CLs without necessarily being very dominant as a whole. They can win multiple CLs while not being the best team in the world, while being 3rd or even lower in La Liga. It's a skill, and Madrid in CL have it.

This is the first time they win CL + League, which is the sign of a possible dominant era for them.

I think the real reason why Madrid is dominating Europe is b.c they have the best team in the world. When I say the best team, I don't only mean their starting 11 (Which madrid never really had one), but also their bench players . If Cristiano and Bale and Benzema were struggling, they had other players who showed up. Isco, James, Asensio are among those player madrid could rely on,even morata at times. Real Madrid has the best bench in the world. They have players in their bench that could easily make it into their starting 11 and also ours, players like Asensio which I believe to be better than our, unfortunately, old Iniesta. In modern football, with so many games and competitions, having more than 11 players that can make a difference is what counts. With so many injuries, bad spells, tiredness, etc, having players that can come from the bench and be just as good as the ones playing is what sets Madrid from every other team. In other words, Madrid is the richest club in the world and finally understand that having 22 quality players is better than having 11. Also, Barcelona taught Perez ( madrid's president) that is best to try to sign the best spanish players instead of trying to sign players from other countries. There is no spanish players that could say No to Madrid, even Isco, a barcelona fan couldn't resist the amount of money Madrid were gonna offer him.

To summarize: Madrid have the best bench in Europe ( and probably the first or second best 11)
Madrid doesn't suffer when one of their top players ( Bale) gets injured b.c they have so many quality players to replace him with.
Madrid has signed the top spanish talent coming up ( Asensio, Isco, now they are after Theo hernandez whom I believe will be the best left back in spain in a couple years. Yes, I know that Theo Hernandez is french, but in the last few days there have been rumors that he has chosen to play for spain instead .

Last edited:

1993Kaan1993

l think their wing backs and midfield made the difference, along with their bench.

Regarding Verratti, they are already talking about a extention with PSG. His agent always talks. According to him, Verratti signed for 100 clubs in the last 2 years. but PSG won't sell him. PSG wants to win CL and will invest heavily this summer.

Home of Barca Fans