Barca Squad and Planning 2022/23

Andresito

Staff member
Good chance to find a functioning front three with all these options. Also potential to sell the ones we don't need for a good amount next season.

Total-Football

We re having too many players in attack that's worrying. I truly think both depay and auba are surplus. There re at least 2 extra players.

Birdy

GK: mats,pena
RB: Dest, Azpi
CB: pique, christensen, Araujo, Garcia, Kounde?
LB, Alba, Alonso?.
DM: busquets, Nico
CM: Pedri, gavi, Kessie,Roberto,torre
RW: Dembele, Raphinha
CF: lewa, aubameyang
LF: Torres, Fati, depay.

STUNNING!
The great joan Laporta has done it again.

Depay will prob leave.

And you forgot something....
Bernardo!

Andresito

Staff member
We re having too many players in attack that's worrying. I truly think both depay and auba are surplus. There re at least 2 extra players.

Auba is a very good option to have off the bench though. Has proven to be somewhat reliable for us. Ferran is pretty bad as CF and Ansu is just a bonus for us this season if he turns out good. We'll have to rely on the others until he performs regularly.

FinBarcelonafan

There will be injuries, they need to rest players sometimes, it looks wide roster now but wait till season starts and players get injuries.

Birdy

There will be injuries, they need to rest players sometimes, it looks wide roster now but wait till season starts and players get injuries.

From the attacking band, only Fati and Ousamne are injury prone.
Raphinia, Auba, Lewa, Ferran you can count to be there consistently

JamDav1982

Barca will beef up squad and sell a lot of players next summer who dont cut it would be my guess.

Squad is going to be bloated and cant have six attackers on good money and five CBs with four of them on good money.

CM is the same.

serghei

I would say you need a minimum of 5, preferably 6 top forwards for a team that plays a 4-3-3. Every position should be doubled.

Depay should go no doubt.

Lewa, Aubameyang, Torres, Fati, Raphinha, Dembele is solid.

JamDav1982

I would say you need a minimum of 5, preferably 6 top forwards for a team that plays a 4-3-3. Every position should be doubled.

Not easy to keep six top players with two in each position happy and Liverpool/City have not had that in recent seasons nor have top Barca teams in past really.

soul24rage

Hoping Fati will be fully fit.

A front 3 of Fati---Lewy---Raphinha/Dembele has great potential

Andresito

Staff member
So I read Neto rejected Celta.

What are these guys doing at home while the squad is in US? Chilling? Neto, Puig, Mingueza, Umtiti and Braithwaite.

jamrock

Yea neto wants the last season of his bartomeu contract paid.

Bartomeu has set up so many players & thier grand kids for life, he should be all those kids uncle

Uncle bartomeu.

JerseyAddict

It will take a crane to offload all these players that are tooth and nail stuck here...

Umtiti, Neto, Braith, Memphis, Riqi, Pjanic, Mingueza...

Home of Barca Fans