Barca Squad and Planning 2022/23

Porque

Lukaku must be a smokescreen. His transfer fee will be extortionate. Not unless Chelsea would sell for half what they paid, which they won't when new flush owners roll in next season.

Temptation

Lukaku is dogshite.

His work rate bad, heading bad(especially for his size), soft for his size, etc. Pogba of forwards. All physical and talent to be one of the best but lacks desire.

Tuchel never liked him for a reason. He fits one man show teams where others do the work for him but he isn't good enough for that, on top level.

Bit harsh comment, he has qualities too but way too many weaknesses for a top team forward.

He's a better goalscorer than Jesus and Leao. What are the options for Barca.

The market is very limited.

gregorrin10

Now we are getting linked with Marcos Alonso. Why are we going after all the average players?

There's like three or four options higher on the list, calm down. Gaya most likely (hopefully) being the front runner, if he doesn't extend with Valencia, Alemany will for sure be gunning for him, and he'll make us a good deal too, I'm sure. Grimaldo as the 2nd option, Galan 3rd.

Temptation

First question in such a situation would be:

What are the players from the current starting 11 you don't need to replace for now?

I assume:

LCM(Pedri)
RCB(Araujo)
RCM(Frenkie/Gavi)
LW(Ferran/Ansu)
GK(MATS)
Right??

vuji_31

Thats all. Rest of the squad is there just because if they are catalans or if they are bought in Barto's era, where his first big transfer was Arda Turan LOL. Thats says all.

We need atleast 2 summer windows to get rid of deadweight and to bring all players we need.

Most important is striker (starter), and Auba on the 18mil per season will be sub as is seems LOL.
Second it is fullbacks. Alba is shit for years, but still I would say RB is more important.

If we can bring good RB, that can make diference on right side of the pitch with Dembele (if he stays) then we can be deadly.
Alba will be starter for one more year for sure.
I would like to bring backup LB on loan, then bring in 2023 Gaya for free if it is possible.
CB is okay compared to rest of the squad.
We can bring Inaki Pena to be backup keeper.

In my opinion, we will bring starting striker, RB we will not find anyone, maybe we bring Alonso or Gaya and thats all.
I would like to go with Tarik Lapmtey or Max Arrons as RB.
Lukaku or Lewa I think will be strikers.

I would like Lewa tbh. He can do simmular job as Benzema.

Temptation

So the requisite positions for the summer would be ST, CB, DM, LB, RB, RW?

What's the approx budget according to reports??

vuji_31

It is not clear, because they didn't sign CVC deal yet. I am not too optimistic about being able to spend more the 60mil without selling in best case.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
For me it's CB, DM, ST, RB, LB, RW
With the first 3 being critical RW goes to critical if Dembele doesn't stay.

Home of Barca Fans