Barca Squad and Planning 2022/23

LFCB

We held talks with Rudiger to get Araujo to sign. It's like Laporta talking about Haaland, they could never happen because the wages are insane and our captains aren't going anywhere.
Rudiger will get a four year deal worth about 40m, that's not something we need right now!

LFCB

What are the three priority positions for you guys? Hopefully there are many sales and we can refresh the team.

mc_lovin

I wouldn't focus on positions, but where actual top talent is available. Kounde is still my wet dream, it would be nice to have two fast CB's for once.

serghei

I wouldn't focus on positions, but where actual top talent is available. Kounde is still my wet dream, it would be nice to have two fast CB's for once.

True. Team has so many holes that we need players in every compartment :lol:.

mc_lovin

True. Team has so many holes that we need players in every compartment :lol:.

On the contrary, I think we have a solid first 11 in every position apart from RB (obviously not a great one though), but could really do with 1-2 world class players irregardless of position plus Ansu. It's more sensible for me than getting average players in positions of need.

Current team with fit Ansu and one or two players like Kounde/Tchouameni (can't think of many world-class talents on the market) would look tasty.

MTL_Barca

We just need a new CF, RW, DM, LB, CB, RB, GK

Easy stuff :coffee:

Only players i can really see playing a big role long-term are Fati (if no more injuries), Pedri, Gavi, Araujo. Possibly Frenkie or Ferran but this far both are very inconsistent so yeah a bit of work ahead for next 1-2 years.

Last edited:

Total-Football

We just need a new CF, RW, DM, LB, CB, RB, GK

Easy stuff :coffee:

Only players i can really see playing a big role long-term are Fati (if no more injuries), Pedri, Gavi, Araujo. Possibly Frenkie or Ferran but this far both are very inconsistent so yeah a bit of work ahead for next 1-2 years.

We signed kessie. Slowest mofo on earth. Future is bleak

LFCB

Ik :lol: I said three priority positions because it makes me sad to think about how much needs changing. For me if everyone is healthy the team looks like this:

GK - Need
CB - Araujo
CB - Need (Kounde)
RB - Need
LB - Need (Tagliafico or Gaya?)
CDM - Kessie it seems
CM - Frenkie
CM - Pedri
LW - Fati
RW - Ferran
ST - Need (Lewandowski sounds good)

Temptation

1 thing Lewandowski will definitely provide Barca is an X Factor and a spearhead for the team.

Due to the fear factor surrounding him, he'll create so much space for Barca wingers. He'll easily occupy both the opponent CBs

malvolio

Discussion about squad building should start with our offense. Our best goalscorer this season in the league is still Depay with 10 goals.

We stockpiled with bums that are either not good enough or on the verge of retirement(that applies to the whole squad tbf).

So we need at least a 20 league goals a season ST and a goalscoring winger.

FinBarcelonafan

Discussion about squad building should start with our offense. Our best goalscorer this season in the league is still Depay with 10 goals.

We stockpiled with bums that are either not good enough or on the verge of retirement(that applies to the whole squad tbf).

So we need at least a 20 league goals a season ST and a goalscoring winger.

Yeah that's why I don't hate Lewa deal. We need a guy who can score 20+ goals a season in the league.

Temptation

Lukaku being heavily linked to Barca now with Goal, Forbes and Marca reporting it.

Xavi likes him.

He can solves the goalgetting issues for Barca and is at peak age.

FinBarcelonafan

Lukaku is dogshite.

His work rate bad, heading bad(especially for his size), soft for his size, etc. Pogba of forwards. All physical and talent to be one of the best but lacks desire.

Tuchel never liked him for a reason. He fits one man show teams where others do the work for him but he isn't good enough for that, on top level.

Bit harsh comment, he has qualities too but way too many weaknesses for a top team forward.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans