Barca draws Man City

Neymessi

What are the odds on the betting sites about the barca city encouters(home and away) and aggregate qualification

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
What are the odds on the betting sites about the barca city encouters(home and away) and aggregate qualification

Aggregate not sure, but City are favorites in the first match - Barca gives about twice the moneyz' and City almost nothing.

JamDav1982

Aggregate not sure, but City are favorites in the first match - Barca gives about twice the moneyz' and City almost nothing.

No, Barcelona are favourites in the first match.

Barca 2.58
Man C 2.92
Draw 3.62

To Qualify -

Barca 1.54
Man City 2.78

tello

I've seen a few betting sites with odds clearly against Barca in the first match, I don't know which of them to trust since I have no experience with betting. I found the ones Barca would lose in the first match more frequent then the others so I tend to trust them...

V

voodoomaster

Barca is by no means favourites in the first match as far as I can see. Alves is lacking the earlier Edge, busquets - one of our absolutely most important players has played a couple of bad matches, neymar isnt fit yet, and messi is not yet the master of the universe, and of course; we play away against a team who has been nearly unbeatable at home(we wont play Mourinho football). I cant see why a 3-1 loss should be so bad, an away goal and a good performance with a bit of luck at home can Get us through. And dont forget that we have something to prove in Europa - 0-7 is maybe a result we shouldnt use as a standard, but nevertheless; we were totally outplayed. How good is really this Barca team? I fear the worst but hope for the best.

JamDav1982

I've seen a few betting sites with odds clearly against Barca in the first match, I don't know which of them to trust since I have no experience with betting. I found the ones Barca would lose in the first match more frequent then the others so I tend to trust them...

There wont be any with Man City as the favourites now.

If there was people could back all outcomes and make money. The betting market never settles like that for more than a matter of minutes.

All the betting sites will have Barca as favourite. If you find any that dont then you can make risk free money.

Irish_Cules

Does anybody else have a feeling that Tata might go for the midfielder heavy lineup that we saw in the first classico and against Sociedad the other day with Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta all playing?

messid10s

Barca are not good in champions league away games even under Pep, no way would I be betting on Barca for this one. Take a score draw right now for the first leg.

Messi_Goal

Does anybody else have a feeling that Tata might go for the midfielder heavy lineup that we saw in the first classico and against Sociedad the other day with Xavi, Cesc and Iniesta all playing?

I said months ago he would play all 3....I think its a given he plays all 3,But like I said the other day be prepared for no penetration in our offense.....A combination of that and Mascherano at cb is a problem..Needless to say Messi,Iniesta and Naymar will have to be at there best over the two legs.

Messi_Goal

One thing I have noticed the last few Man City games is Kompany loves to lunge in high up the pitch and he gets caught out a lot.

Home of Barca Fans