Barca draws Man City

KhaledBarca

‏@MCFC:
PRESS CONFERENCE:
Manuel Pellegrini confirms Samir Nasri and Javi Garcia are fit for Chelsea game.
“Nastasic, Fernandino and Aguero are not ready.” #mcfc

---------------------

City vs Barca [prediction]

----------Hart----------
Zabaleta Komp Demi Kolarov
Navas Garcia Yaya Nasri
-----Silva-------------
----------Negredo-----

Last edited:
V

voodoomaster

Tata has showed no will to use bartra instead of masch in the big matches - we saw that against atletico and real. Maybe he prefer tradition, experience and quite simply holds masch as the better man. Alves has by some reason monopolized the right back position, and alba is certain. It is still my impression that tata prefer xavi in our best line up, so my guess is that fabregas Will be benched IF neymar starts. My guess against city:

Valdes

Alves pique masch alba

Busquets

Xavi. Iniesta

Sanchez. Messi. Neymar.

Its not my prefered line up, mostly because of Alves decline( montoya or adriano are better alternatives right now). Maybe fabregas deserves a spot, but Its hard to bench one of the others.
I think we Will loose 3-1. Which is pretty good. We are strong at home.

NeyMesSis

Tata has showed no will to use bartra instead of masch in the big matches - we saw that against atletico and real. Maybe he prefer tradition, experience and quite simply holds masch as the better man. Alves has by some reason monopolized the right back position, and alba is certain. It is still my impression that tata prefer xavi in our best line up, so my guess is that fabregas Will be benched IF neymar starts. My guess against city:

Valdes

Alves pique masch alba

Busquets

Xavi. Iniesta

Sanchez. Messi. Neymar.

Its not my prefered line up, mostly because of Alves decline( montoya or adriano are better alternatives right now). Maybe fabregas deserves a spot, but Its hard to bench one of the others.

3-1 wouldnt be good.. imo

KhaledBarca

Valdes

Alves pique masch alba

Busquets

Xavi. Iniesta

Sanchez. Messi. Neymar.

WTF!

Sasuke85

Be more optimistic, bro.

We will enter the match knowing that our opponent is strong and we could lose if we are not at our best. This is a rare match in which we are considered the weaker side. However, this is also the reason why the players will fight with everything they have to prove their ability. And once players like Messi or Iniesta are really serious, we will not lose to any team.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I hope Adriano starts over Alba - seriously, Alba often makes huge f*ck ups defensively.
Like many others are predicting, I think Xavi+Iniesta - no real surprises. Not sure how I think about that, ideally we should have a box-to-box + holding midfielder in our squad - Song should be the type to play those hard away games, but I don't trust him enough. Anyway, I would start Cesc than - at least he works better defensively than Xavi lately and I also think City will attack and Cesc is like 100 times better on the counter than Xavi.
Our forwards? Well yes, I would be happy for Neymar to start - but playing Pedro-Messi-Sanchez is also very good, especially since I think our wingers will be given a lot of space because we will counter and I also think they will defend narrow.
Alves needs to get a grip defensively, we can't have Alexis having more defensive duties than Alves.
Mascherano than? Boy, oh boy. He is really a hit or miss kind of player - he can save our asses on a good day or just flat out give them 1-2 goals...

ebc_99

In the specific upcoming match at Etihad, definitely yes.

Definitely not, how can anyone think Barca are weaker than Man City? There is zero evidence to suggest such a thing. That Man City team is full of players that would be at Barca if they were good enough, like Silva, Navas and Nasri. We are better in every area of the pitch.

Home of Barca Fans