Arthur

KingLeo10

He really is running out of excuses. Even the opponents are starting to know he's all fluff and won't make that attacking pass.

mc_lovin

I believe that we created an atmosphere where young players cant step up. Vidal, Rakitic and to a lesser degree Busquets make that impossible. Its far too easy for a manager to go the easy route, there cant be growth without taking risks.

As I said, we need to get rid of Vidal and Rakitic first (and get one decent replacement at the very least). It makes no sense selling Arthur right now - not when hes already a good squad player (which is not nothing). Just imagine Busquets, Pjanic, Vidal and Rakitic next season. Thats uninspired.

Devils

What people want to believe Arthur is:

century-99.jpg

vs

What Arthur actually is:

anderson-manchester-united_1d6p4w637vov115mmc4jec4hit.jpg

He is having mental block right now. Doesnt seem relexed.

Lets be honest, I like him but he is really not good lately. But i still would sell him, because Rakitic is even worse than him. And even if we would sell him, we wont get mlre than 50mio. And for 50mio we wont get any one better than him.

Eshez

Sell him before the rest of the world catches on to how mundane he really is, Man United will probably pay 60m+ for him

Feel free to point out if I'm wrong cause I'm not that well-versed in tactics

I'd like to point out that Sevilla were outrunning us in the mid-field after Banega came on. Seemed like they were controlling the possession and the game. Arthur neutralized that when he came on and Barca regained possession and some control. In that sense, was a perfect sub.

However, once Barca regained some control in the mid-field, he wasn't effective in breaking through their lines and kept going back to his annoying habit of holding on to the ball for too long before giving a lateral pass.

FinBarcelonafan

It?s not about the feeling of having it made. The problem is there are no consequences. There is a lingering air of complacency amongst the whole team. So:
1) Nobody feels its worth the time and energy to pull the team out of this mindset
2) Nobody feels guilty or responsible for being part of the problem because ?hey, it?s not just me.?

Exactly. The whole team has the same attitude. The oldies are no source of inspiration and again loaning from the last dance documentary, Michael Jordan pushed everyone to be better.. Messi is or nobody is doing that with Barca. We lack character! We need guys who want to win. DeJong could be that guy in the future.

Riordon

As I said earlier he would be very lucky if he get a good career for a club like Roma, Valencia, Sevilla, Villarreal etc etc. Like Banega, Trigueros.

See if Juve is still interested in a swap deal. If we can get Demiral for Arthur thats very good.

BBZ8800

Squad player for Roma or Lazio in 2 years.

He will lose a starting spot even there once they figure him out.

Home of Barca Fans