Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

Are Refs to Blame for Barca 2nd Place in LLiga?

• Yes

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Would just like to add that two off the three disallowed goals were correct. The 2 meter offside and the Sergi Roberto "3-3" offside. Furthermore our first goal could have been adjudged offside if you consider Alves as influencing the play

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
scum of the Earth :cussing:

And the funny thing is that the bloody Madrid cunts cry over us sayin we get all the help :facepalm:

adil_909

Would just like to add that two off the three disallowed goals were correct. The 2 meter offside and the Sergi Roberto "3-3" offside. Furthermore our first goal could have been adjudged offside if you consider Alves as influencing the play

alexis was onside for both his "offside goals". plus the handballs on him were drilled at his face. plus the 2nd goal for osasuna was offside. the score should have been 5-2 barca but instead we lost 2-3. pure and utter BS.

Beast

The Observer
Well it was the lack of training in the supercup , than wait for us in Feb as we are slow raisers now it's the ref

No it's not the refs , refs don't make you concede 3 goals from a team like Osasuna , there is a difference between 1 goal fluke and conceding 3 goals when you play with your first team defenders and main goalie
noticing none of these goals were even a penalty .

wake up and smell the coffee , the problem lies elsewhere not the refs

Beast

The Observer
uh why is this approaching 50/50?

Always easy to find an outside excuse than to look inside for the mistakes ..

now that the league is almost done & dusted it will be the easiest way to blame it on the ref, same way in 2006 it was the unjust head to head rule for us winning the league (which was detoured this season when all you had to show for is the head to head )

Richard.H

Man I thought this forum was much more classy than that. I agree that there were some very wrong calls by referees, but to blame our whole lackluster season on them is just wrong.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Always easy to find an outside excuse than to look inside for the mistakes ..
Absolutely true ... but also for RM. Going legitimately down 2-0 in Mallorca isnt a great showing either ... but you get away with it due to an absurd offsite call.

Beast

The Observer
Yes but we always had that will to try to change the game , something that Barca is missing big time this season
yesterday i expected the game to turn but you were too little too late , there seem to be lack of focus , self believe this season ..
there is no excuse for going down to Osasuna by 3 nor the poor away form . i mean you are as good as Valencia away from Camp Nou

17 points out of possible 33 while u scored 18 in those 11 games and conceded 13!!
we have 28 out of possible 33 scored 30 goals away from home in 11 games and conceded 6
.. that tells the whole story

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Yes but we always had that will to try to change the game , something that Barca is missing big time this season
yesterday i expected the game to turn but you were too little too late , there seem to be lack of focus , self believe this season ..
there is no excuse for going down to Osasuna by 3 nor the poor away form . i mean you are as good as Valencia away from Camp Nou

17 points out of possible 33 while u scored 18 in those 11 games and conceded 13!!
we have 28 out of possible 33 scored 30 goals away from home in 11 games and conceded 6
.. that tells the whole story
I really have to disagree there. I watched the final part of the game closely and i didnt miss that will. Thing is that it manifests differently than with other teams - we dont start hammering the ball blindly into the opponents box and hope for the best, but instead keep on out playing them ... b/c thats our way to go. And we still had our chances to turn it around.

Lack of focus is in the back and getting 3 from Osasuna should be a no go indeed. But once again: getting 2 from Mallorca isnt great either ... but it helps when they dont count.

Beast

The Observer
When your will is short and too late it doesn't make any difference .. it was 3-1 it means even with the team heading from the half time sharper and more focused they still conceded again
Outplaying this season was the more diagonal ball , lately a large number of goals came from the defenders as oppose to strikers or midfield

What are u talking about regarding Mallorca??,Mallorca always been hard to play for us & scored a good number of goals against us from Eto'o day to even the last game of the season with Capello when we won 3-2
With the exception of Pellegrini year
Last season we had a 1-0 At home and 0-0 away
2 years before 0-3 away and 1-3 at home (defeat for us )
3 year ago it was 4-3 to us and 1-1 in Mallorca
..etc

you get the drift, Mallorca was never an easy game for us , now compare that to Osasuna 8-0 earlier this season ?

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
When your will is short and too late it doesn't make any difference .. it was 3-1 it means even with the team heading from the half time sharper and more focused they still conceded again
Outplaying this season was the more diagonal ball , lately a large number of goals came from the defenders as oppose to strikers or midfield

What are u talking about regarding Mallorca??,Mallorca always been hard to play for us & scored a good number of goals against us from Eto'o day to even the last game of the season with Capello when we won 3-2
With the exception of Pellegrini year
Last season we had a 1-0 At home and 0-0 away
2 years before 0-3 away and 1-3 at home (defeat for us )
3 year ago it was 4-3 to us and 1-1 in Mallorca
..etc

you get the drift, Mallorca was never an easy game for us , now compare that to Osasuna 8-0 earlier this season ?
Its still a matter of awareness there for me. To me they showed will in the attack. But ofc they didnt show focus in the back, which mainly resulted in the defeat.

The reasoning about Mallorca i cannot share. For me history doesnt mean much (Etoo is long gone oyu know ;)) and both teams (Mallorca and Osasuna) are both midtable clubs of the same strength to me and thus game against them comparable.

B

barcelonista

What are you on about? We scored 2 and got 2 goals disallowed with Osasuna getting another offside goal allowed. On a potato pitch that isn't suited to our style of play and without Xavi and Iniesta. I'd call that a lot more "will to try to change the game" than that pathetic Mallorca performance of yours where the referee blew the whistle for offside for a player being in his own half and practically won you the game.

Beast

The Observer
Games don't count by disallowed goals..what were you doing going 3-1 in the first place ?

Home of Barca Fans