Antoine Griezmann

xXKonan

[tw]1149782647922679809[/tw]

Atletico's president doesn't even clear up the idea they have the evidence or not. It basically sounds like "Idk maybe? or Not"

FC B

If the board was that stupid to sign anything, then they simply deserve it.

Otherwise I'm quite pessimistic about Griezmann. He is good but not a miracle for Barca. If he is played on left-wing, he will be definitely another Coutinho, because he is not a winger - at all.

I wouldn't have bought him, specially not at the age of 29 with a 5 year contract. I can imagine Griezmann playing here at the age of 34, not a nice dream...

Exactly. And above all he'll play under a manager like Ernesto under which every single player bar Messi stagnates or regresses.

Devils

He's so good man fffffssssss I can't believe we signed Antoine fucking Griezmann.

Unbelievable!

Elite player.

Bulgroz

I just love how people think that Griezmann is the one who asked the club to do a cheesy video.
It's called marketing. And it was obviously Barca's team idea. Just like the documentary was Pique's idea.

Barcilliant

Where is he going to fit?

Malcolm, Dembele, Griezmann and Messi all love that right wing position?

We have a chump of a coach in Shitverde who has been unable to incorporate any signings into the team.

Anyway not a fan, I'm sure this will be another waste of money.

160 million Coutinho
105 million Dembele
120 million Griezmann

Even in Perez heyday he dint come close to this

Androutsos

All of his goals/assists in a 'down-year' as a part of an ultra defensive A. Madrid... interesting how many times he pops up on the left hand side, not quite as a winger but as an inside forward... I see that being the kinda role he plays for us, with Alba as the ultra wide player. If you can find his goals/assists from previous seasons, there are even more highlights where he appears in those positions.

The bonus is that he is extremely versatile in a way that Suarez really never was for us. Left, right, up top or in behind... he might not be 100% comfortable in some of those spots but his fluid movement and ability to interact with his team mates in an attacking capacity will suit our style of play far, far more than he ever suited Atletico.

Givenchy

-------Frenkie-Vidal*
Dembouz-Messi-Neymar
---------Griezmann

would love to see this against midtable la liga teams

xXKonan

Atletico will miss him a lot.

He was basically their only good reliable creator/goal scorer since he got there. Atletico went through a number of strikers/wingers but Griezmann outlasted them all for a very good reason. There's going to be a lot of pressure on the likes of Joao Felix to try and fill that role from the get-go especially with his price-tag.

I just love how people think that Griezmann is the one who asked the club to do a cheesy video.
It's called marketing. And it was obviously Barca's team idea. Just like the documentary was Pique's idea.

hopefully, the second chance video was idea from the Barca board.

Maybe should have saved the drama for after winning some titles

Last edited:

Co0ter

All of his goals/assists in a 'down-year' as a part of an ultra defensive A. Madrid... interesting how many times he pops up on the left hand side, not quite as a winger but as an inside forward... I see that being the kinda role he plays for us, with Alba as the ultra wide player. If you can find his goals/assists from previous seasons, there are even more highlights where he appears in those positions.

The bonus is that he is extremely versatile in a way that Suarez really never was for us. Left, right, up top or in behind... he might not be 100% comfortable in some of those spots but his fluid movement and ability to interact with his team mates in an attacking capacity will suit our style of play far, far more than he ever suited Atletico.

Suarez was also a very versatile player in his prime. He was everywhere when he played for LFC. He just became lazy, fat and older.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Suarez was also a very versatile player in his prime. He was everywhere when he played for LFC. He just became lazy, fat and older.

Let's revisit in 6 months and see the rejuvenation of Suarez with actual attacking players to open up spaces that he has not had since Neymar left. I envision quite a number of fans doing some backtracking

Home of Barca Fans