Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

Devils

Annnnnnnnnnsssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

snowy

EhQwCqDUMAAO966

Plays with total freedom n joy. Same as during training.

Pulls off tough manoeuvres like it's a stroll in the park. And that smile he gave the ref a few months back when he got the red. Gansta cool :D :fati:

Moe

powered by;
I don't think people realise just how good he is and how much potential he has. I hope he doesn't get long term injuries, and I hope he remains professional.

Birdy

Just hope Koeman is going to try Ansu on the left, Dembele on the right, and Depay upfront.
Some movement on and off the ball is badly needed

Total-Football

He has nothing to do with etoo except skin color. Etoo is a full blown striker since he was 16.. Although he learned how to play as a winger later in his career with his accumulated experience. So far ansu is looking like a young rashford. The latter stagnated and never developed past that (same with Bojan and a looot of players). I just hope the kid gets better because not everyone does. Infact very few players with potential develop and live up to their hype. I hope Fati does.

khaled_a_d

He has nothing to do with etoo except skin color. Etoo is a full blown striker since he was 16.. Although he learned how to play as a winger later in his career with his accumulated experience. So far ansu is looking like a young rashford. The latter stagnated and never developed past that (same with Bojan and a looot of players). I just hope the kid gets better because not everyone does. Infact very few players with potential develop and live up to their hype. I hope Fati does.

Ansu played a lot as striker during his youth career, even last year he was doing pre-season with B team as their no9
EV tried him as winger because he is still too young and not physically developed enough to be a 9.

That said, I think he is closer to Villa than Eto. He is that striker who will be able to get you ton of goals, while being able to move on the wings if needed

Andrew M

It's wonderful to see him succeeding. But we should certainly temper our expectations because he's still young.

George_Costanza

Just hope Koeman is going to try Ansu on the left, Dembele on the right, and Depay upfront.
Some movement on and off the ball is badly needed

But Depay plays on the left.

That's the issue with hiring mediocre managers, they love mediocre players while we have best young talents like Fati and Puig.

Home of Barca Fans