Ansu Fati (loaned to Brighton)

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Lol. Sure. Says the one that will probably go into hiding in a couple of days when Suarez leaves because his Messi conspiracies turned out to be wrong.

Plus, there are already numerous people confirming what I said. At best, the reactions were mixed.

I'm gonna say what you want to see, observe:

We are doomed, Messi leaves in a year, Fati is overhyped, we should not be impressed by this showing against Ukraine in a glorified friendly. We are nothing without Messi.

JamDav1982

We are doomed, Messi leaves in a year, Fati is overhyped, we should not be impressed by this showing against Ukraine in a glorified friendly. We are nothing without Messi.

Exactly fits into the narrative Barca are fucked without Messi.

All other players are shite and Barca will be doomed if leaves.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

Well, that is you speculating. I never said any of that. Just that we need to lower our expectations, and that is coming from someone that has been behind this guy before the hype.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Well, that is you speculating. I never said any of that. Just that we need to lower our expectations, and that is coming from someone that has been behind this guy before the hype.

What should be the right, grounded expectations? You didn't clarify that. One guy claimed here that Fati will reach Ronaldo's level but he did it "in the heat of the moment" so to say.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Exactly fits into the narrative Barca are fucked without Messi.

All other players are shite and Barca will be doomed if leaves.

Good luck finding a single post where I said we are fucked without Messi. Never happend quite simply because I don’t know if that will be the case.. It’s about calling out people, like you, that are disrespecting him and coming up with hateful conspiracies without any proof while reliable journalists are saying the opposite. I can’t let that pass. Not when it’s someone that gave Barca fans so many moments of joy.

JamDav1982

Good luck finding a single post where I said we are fucked without Messi. Never happend quite simply because I don’t know if that will be the case.. It’s about calling out people, like you, that are disrespecting him and coming up with hateful conspiracies without any proof while reliable journalists are saying the opposite. I can’t let that pass. Not when it’s someone that gave Barca fans so many moments of joy.

'Hateful conspiracies'...ones which you feed into by saying Messi 'will react' then just ignore it when he does.

Keep it up. Well worthwhile.

Ayway you are clearly pissed off at Ansu doing well and trying to derail thread so im oot on this ane.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The performance he's been having, particularly in the first half before the game slowed down, is the kind that any world class player in their prime would be proud of. Let alone a 17 year old kid

Breaking more and more records, dunno what this kid has to do to prove to some people that he's a legit talent. Even against Germany he wasn't torching them but still scored a legit goal that got disallowed for something Ramos independently did.

Maybe if he ran faster but scored 0 goals, people would be raving about him. Lol.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ayway you are clearly pissed off at Ansu doing well and trying to derail thread so im oot on this ane.

You’re not making any sense again. As usual. Also, I only said people should lower their expectations, and that he didn’t have the best of games against Germany which was quickly backed up by other users on here. But okay, you lose another one.

JamDav1982

Spains most dangerous player when came on v Germany and complete performance tonight.

Spains youngest scorer, Barcas youngest la liga scorer and youngest scorer in CL.

Impossible to tell where he will end up and waste of time to even debate it but potential is huge and he is delivering on a level just now which is crazy for 17 year old.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You?re not making any sense again. As usual. Also, I only said people should lower their expectations, and that he didn?t have the best of games against Germany which was quickly backed up by other users on here. But okay, you lose another one.

?Lower your expectations? is easy and condescending to say. What are the correct expectations in relation to Fati?s potential and performances?

Home of Barca Fans