Andres Iniesta

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Iniesta is not even running, not even getting his knees up, he is floating on the field, it is an amazing technique that alows him to keep the ball glued to his feet. Other players, hardly control the ball so close while they are sprinting (this does not include Messi). Its the ''I dont give a sh*t'' style, and its great yet very rare. His only mistake is that he often panics in front of goal and rushes it. Cant wait for next Spain match :iniesta:

He really tortured the Italians. Oh man, his talent is really beginning to peak. I fear for the rest of the world.

K

kroki223

Please don's compare Iniesta to Messi. It isn't fair to Messi. Iniesta will never reach Messi's level. He wasn't so good against Italy!!! Messi can do everything much better than him. Why Iniesta want copy Messi's style??? Why he doesn't have his own style??

Panna

Please don's compare Iniesta to Messi. It isn't fair to Messi. Iniesta will never reach Messi's level. He wasn't so good against Italy!!! Messi can do everything much better than him. Why Iniesta want copy Messi's style??? Why he doesn't have his own style??

By far the most stuppiest post of the year!
Or do i miss something,sarcasm or something??

Iniesta definitely has his own unique style so has Messi.
Both world class players,and Iniesta's performance against Italy was great,outstanding!!

Boris

By far the most stuppiest post of the year!
Or do i miss something,sarcasm or something??

Iniesta definitely has his own unique style so has Messi.
Both world class players,and Iniesta's performance against Italy was great,outstanding!!
agreed.

ammarfcb

ze special one
DON as always

i'll just put this here:
tumblr_m5lav9WujP1rua1nvo1_500.gif

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I love how difficult it is for him to lose possession. His amazing ability to protect the ball, get out of tight situations evading and receiving challenges, and never losing the ball is second to none. Not even Leo can't touch him in that department, and I know that's a bold statement. But Iniesta could be surrounded by 20 dudes and find a way to get out of there with the ball at his feet. Ets lo puto crack!

Home of Barca Fans