Andres Iniesta

Pepe Silvia

They dribbled much differently.

Iniesta glides with the ball at his feet, and NEVER loses his balance.

Zidane used tricks and leaned on physicality when he lost his balance. Compare Zidane dribbling with Riquelme dribbling to be fair, but not Iniesta. Both Zizou and JRR are tall, somewhat sturdy, full builds with long, strong legs, an asset for keeping the ball from defenders.

Iniesta, short, swift, balanced, agility like I've never seen before, regular sized legs. Ball glued to his foot like Messi. Unmatched dribbling, in his own class really.

Passing wise, both were brilliant. I couldn't really say who had the edge here.

Attack and Scoring, I'd have to say Zidane.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, that's a fair assessment from the Hermanator.

You've got me thinking about Riquelme now. The flashes of brilliance that he showed were sublime to watch, but he never did seem that compatible with life at a club like Barca. Perfect at Villareal though.

M

mitkoa7x

that is blasphmey.

Zidane is a Football GOD! One of the greatest of all time. As much as I love Iniesta, Zidane is better.

I would compare Iniesta to Zidane definitely, there are huge similarities but Zidane was better.

THIS IS BARCA!!!
this_is_sparta.jpg

UberNjufer

that is blasphmey.

Zidane is a Football GOD! One of the greatest of all time. As much as I love Iniesta, Zidane is better.

I would compare Iniesta to Zidane definitely, there are huge similarities but Zidane was better.
is zidane better than Ben Arfa that's the question :icon_neutral:

B

barcelonista

that is blasphmey.

But Iniesta won a Champions League title with 22!!! TWENTY TWO!!!11 Can you imagine that?! Who gives the deciding pass for the equaliser in a CL final at the age of only TWENTY TWO?!!! When Zidane was 22, he was still playing in the French league for Bordeaux!!!

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
But Iniesta won a Champions League title with 22!!! TWENTY TWO!!!11 Can you imagine that?! Who gives the deciding pass for the equaliser in a CL final at the age of only TWENTY TWO?!!! When Zidane was 22, he was still playing in the French league for Bordeaux!!!
Guess its wrong to compare them when both of them played in different ages but would be great to see if he played in this era which is dominated by Messi and cr7,doubt he will have the same success individually.

Home of Barca Fans