Andres Iniesta

khaled_a_d

Because of his character I simply can't imagine Andres in a managerial role. Barca community will break his spirit in zero time. Members using the Iniesta+whatever name will have to commit suicide or ask Barcaman to change their nicknames. Xavi went from "one of the best CM in history" to "retard", "moron" and such in less than 3 years.

I see him more in player agent role, but that's just my opinion. He has a great family and Iniesta will find a way to provide for them, even if it's outside football.

He said before he is interested in the job, but I am not sure about character issue and breaking his spirit thing, despite being a calm introvert Iniesta has been always the guy that raises up to the occasion when stakes and pressure is too high. He is the definition of ice in his veins tbh.

Maybe he will change his mind after he retires and take a break, like Marquez, Lucho or Zidane. Though yeah, he seems more interested about business just like Puyol.

Iniesta Ultra

The amount of garbage preservatives they add in everything in the States I wouldn't be shocked if he added some weight. Even in stuff you think is natural over there you find out sometimes they've added some shit that's banned in Europe lol.

Surely he has a personal chef who can source from the best small organic farms.

companyofcules

Because of his character I simply can't imagine Andres in a managerial role. Barca community will break his spirit in zero time. Members using the Iniesta+whatever name will have to commit suicide or ask Barcaman to change their nicknames. Xavi went from "one of the best CM in history" to "retard", "moron" and such in less than 3 years.

I see him more in player agent role, but that's just my opinion. He has a great family and Iniesta will find a way to provide for them, even if it's outside football.
That is a bit uncalled. Iniesta can shit on the badge and I will not say a word.
He was absolutely flawless as human and player. Best player ever to play for us given the caracter and quality.
Barcelona kids overhyped Xavi and killed Koeman. But those kids are nowhere near that stadium.

Iniesta is very different from Xavi. Xavi was always a very problematic guy full of himself and he managed to enhance that into a drluded view about football and tiki-taka, he is always yelling and bickering with his players.
Iniesta will be different story. Composed and assertive by deeds and actual bonding. He is not a weak guy except for his physic, he has a winning mentality and good work ethic.

Those who wouldn't respect him will leave or we would chase them like there is no tomorrow. Again maybe he will fail since we aren't going to be able to get briliant players, but Iniesta and Busquets are manager materials. Xavi wasn't and will never be.
I mean look at his past takes as football player and you will die laughing.

CatalinR10

Iniesta GOAT please resurrect yourself in Pedri or Gavi or whatever fam , just please fam please , we need you GOAT just please.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Had a full circle experience.

Used to watch Barca on my pentium PC looking for snowy slow streams featuring (among others) Iniesta.

And now my son, on his own interest, watches old Barca matches on YouTube with me. 2004/2005/2006 Barca under Frank Rijkaard and making of foundations for pep.

Iniesta was a joy to watch and no, there aren't players like him anymore and that's sad for football in general.

Home of Barca Fans