Andres Iniesta

Andresito

Staff member
Deserves to be on a new page. What a legend and how joyful was he to watch in his prime.

What a pic this is.

E1BKugXWYAEdVAl

Messi983

Well, he's not retiring but has extended his contract with Vissel Kobe for two more seasons.

[tw]1391984504214986755[/tw]

Andresito

Staff member
So he'll retire as a 39 year old. Keeping up with Xavi.

Does that contract specifically state he'll be a player for 2 years? Or does it include some kind of coaching role?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Remarkable really, just goes to show how amazing our squad was under Pep. Dani still a huge influence at 38, Xavi until 39, Puyol cut short at 36 due to his knees else he would've played a bit longer too

I look forward to Iniesta's return and see a great profile for a coach in the near future

Bobo32

I wonder for how long Iniesta, Xavi and Alves could've been useful for Barcelona, and how much better the results would be if they had stayed.
With Xavi and Alves I am sure they would bring a lot and be world class for at least 2-3 more years than they did.
Iniesta had started to decline a bit more I thought, but I am sure he would raise the quality of Barcelonas midfield even in 2021.
To be honest, I think Xavi, Alves and Iniesta all would improve Barcelona as players 2021.

Andresito

Staff member
I wonder for how long Iniesta, Xavi and Alves could've been useful for Barcelona, and how much better the results would be if they had stayed.
With Xavi and Alves I am sure they would bring a lot and be world class for at least 2-3 more years than they did.
Iniesta had started to decline a bit more I thought, but I am sure he would raise the quality of Barcelonas midfield even in 2021.
To be honest, I think Xavi, Alves and Iniesta all would improve Barcelona as players 2021.

Reading the first sentence I thought this was a serious post.

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

El Guaje

ef8.jpg

Home of Barca Fans