Andres Iniesta

CatalinR10

BkeeuIeCYAANP7S.jpg

raskolnikov

I always feel Iniesta will get underrated when he is done cause of his stats, eventhough he is the best midfielder in the world for years now and has a beautiful style.

F

Frejsgodes

Underrated is the sense that he's not the consensus best midfielder of all time, which he should be recognized as, yes.

Name a better midfielder than Iniesta to ever play the game of football?

And don't say Zidane, because Iniesta has surpassed him.

Kerrybai

Underrated is the sense that he's not the consensus best midfielder of all time, which he should be recognized as, yes.

And don't say Zidane, because Iniesta has surpassed him.

To be fair Zidane is up there with him, it's very hard to pick one of the other.

abual3bed1

The over-hype of Zidane is massive and it's a major factor of him being considered as one of the greatest. Well for me, Zidane isn't up there with the top 5 footballers, not even top 10 for me. He's a great player but no, not near football greatest.

FiReFTW

Some strong crack your smoking there.

Not even best at Barca buddy. Cruyff undoubtedly better, Xavi at his best aswell a better pure midfielder ( alltho I think we should separate attacking midfielders from deep central midfielders who control the play under separate categories ).

Its funny you would even dare claim such a ridicilous thing when there are also such midfielders that are considered by some as the best players ever, or at least top of the top ( Maradona, Zico etc.. )

Now climb down that cloud and come back to reality.

Home of Barca Fans