Andres Iniesta

SEvolution

Iniesta already was a star before pep, pep has nothing to do iniesta emergence the lad was playing 33-37 games even before pep , he was crucial in rijkard team . Pep has mostly bought big names to , the system of barca was created before pep , now Tito is enjoying it after Tito other will do , the academy is creating players after players .

A manchester united fan on another forum came up with this. :lol:

Galning

Iniesta, together with Piqué & Cesc won a tournament today during training. What a performance! He probably carried that team.

ammarfcb

ze special one
389625_528055610583028_1901467568_n.jpg

Andres%20Iniesta%20vinedos%20Bodega%20Iniesta%202.jpg

ceefoo

Love it when the Don scores.:yes:

It happens so rarely, that I treasure each goal even more. And when he does hit the net, they tend to be memorable.:hooray:

Last edited:

e28makaveli

Love it when the Don scores.:yes:

It happens so rarely, that I treasure each goal even more. And when he does hit the net, they tend to be memorable.:hooray:

True dat. Wish he could score more but he is too self less a player. His first instinct is to look for a pass.

mixer

Tw Iniesta: "About to leave to play the most special game! We'll see each other at 21:00 at the game for Dani!" [@andresiniesta8]

What game?

F

Flavia

976169_497334303672374_1643022668_o.jpg

barcastuff
Iniesta: "Of course I have great memories of Guardiola – it was the most glorious era the club has ever had." [minuto116]

Iniesta: "To say it's the end of an era is more a wish or fan talk. Reality shows there's no such end. They have no arguments to say that."

Iniesta: "Dedicating my World Cup goal to Dani Jarque means it’s not just me, but that he will also be remembered for that goal, forever."

Home of Barca Fans