Andre Schürrle

Leo_Messi

Southern Germany in general. Bayern or Baden-Württemberg. There are more expensive cities in Germany than München though.

Lindau for instance.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

In the north(east): Potsdam
In the West: Münster
In the South: Munich

In terms of lifestyle Berlin however.

Honorable mentions: Trier, Konstanz, Hamburg

Yannik

Berlin imo and Hamburg is also cool. Both Cities have flair. Münster and Heidelberg are pretty cool student cities.
Cant say a lot about Munich because ive been there only once, heard its kinda like the Miami of Germany in terms of people with plastic surgeries. But is apparently a beautiful city to live in, also expensive.

South germany is in general more beautiful than north germany (hills, drier and warmer weather, alps, black forest), that being said, the 2 coasts of north germany are looking better than everything the south has to offer.
But Bavaria and Baden Würtemberg are surely the most interesting places for tourists.

I would just avoid east or west-germany.
The east is poor, boring and right-winged (the big cities are fine though and very beautiful), and the west is too much industry and too crowded.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
How does the likes of Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Cologne compare with the ones you guys have mentioned?

I

instinct

How does the likes of Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Cologne compare with the ones you guys have mentioned?

I live near Frankfurt. It's a cool city to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. It has the highest crime rate in Germany and it's not a beautiful city like e.g Munich. However, it's worth visiting.
Düsseldorf and Cologne are both great cities. I prefer Cologne though. (will probably move there after I finish university.)

However, no city in Germany comes close to Munich (at least for me). Shame that it's so expensive.

Jägermeister

I think officially Münster is the city with the nicest living conditions.
Düsseldorf is awesome actually, nicer than Cologne.
But you all forgot the best of them all. Hint: it's the home of the Veltins Arena :pep:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'll be laughing if we get that price for him. Selling him for more than we payed after nothing but inconsistent, and for the last 6 months, quite poor, performances. He had some good moments but he should play somewhere else.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Scored on debut, hasn't scored since. Has only finished 90 minutes once in the last 12 games and has been a sub for 6 of them.

And people wonder why we got rid of him.

Home of Barca Fans