Andre Schürrle

L

linetty

It was the only goal you can blame him for and the shot was quite better than Benzema's

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Feels like Chelsea are using Wolfsburg to get round FFP. Did they not pay a huge fee foe De Bruyne as well?

Around 23m euros for De Bruyne I think. KDB has been awesome for them though.

30m for Schurrle for a team like Wolfsburg is a lot I would think.

Last edited:

Yannik

30m for Schurrle for a team like Wolfsburg is a lot I would think.

that is too much, if Shaqiri goes for 15-18m then Schurrle shouldnt go for anything that is much above that and even then I would honestly look out for someone else because Schürrle isnt at the top of his game and for 30m you could actually get a top-notch striker that Wolfsburg desperately needs.

Feels like Chelsea are using Wolfsburg to get round FFP. Did they not pay a huge fee foe De Bruyne as well?

De Bruyne has been one of the bargains of the year to be honest. I think he is statistically somewhere competing with Fabregas, when it comes to assists and chances created.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The best thing about this £23m price for Schurrle is that we paid 18 and he hasn't even been a success here. 5m profit for nothing. Reus supposedly has a £20m release clause, man it'd be magic if we could buy Reus and have a spare £3m afterward from the Schurrle sale. Depends if he wants to come here though, if he does he'd take Willian's spot for sure.

Yeah De Bruyne is excellent, considering his form for Wolfsburg it's not that bad a price for them. We made a tidy profit, but cause he wasn't getting games for us we couldn't ask a better price. Fair enough.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

De Bruyne has been one of the bargains of the year to be honest. I think he is statistically somewhere competing with Fabregas, when it comes to assists and chances created.

True, together with Robben he has been the best attacking midfielder/winger this first half of the Bundesliga season.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Damn, if we can get the same price we sold him for that'd be a good deal tbh, such is his form for us these days. He's subbed off at halftime almost every game he starts.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Damn, if we can get the same price we sold him for that'd be a good deal tbh, such is his form for us these days. He's subbed off at halftime almost every game he starts.

Well, he was quite alright in the CL whenever I saw him playing for you.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah it's more lately that his form has really dipped. I read it came down to the illness he was suffering after the WC last year, it really took a toll on his fitness. I mean, he was inconsistent before but he's been really bad lately, Mourinho doesn't sub people off at halftime unless they are that bad. Not starting hasn't helped either, but Willian suits the side better. If he can prove himself in the next half season he may not be sold, but Mourinho seems to really wants Reus, so he may be sold to make way for him. Either him or Salah. Could be both.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans