Alen Halilović

NotInHere

reminds me so much of messi when he accelerates, but imo barca should feel happy they have a talent like alen, his style will do massive damage in football

khaled_a_d

Talking about Ceballos. Extended his contract some days ago. Buyout around 12m.

I hope we're following his progress and won't let Real Madrid take him without a fight if he really impresses.

Will,we always prefer signing from Liga and we have been following the likes of Tielemans/Neves/Bazoer .so may be Ceballos will be in the mix soon

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Missed the last 10 min but saw enough to get some impressions of his progress

Showed the typical strengths & weaknesses you'd expect from a young talent like Alen....Thought he showed some laziness mixed with poor awareness and sloppy passing at times while he was brilliant at other moment

Never enjoy seeing that kind of attitude for a young player with refs though, despite how thuggish Granada were

Definite promise but I was disappointed to see him fail to naturally slip into space & create passing options...often he seemed to wait for the game to come to him rather than making himself available...Things many young players suffer from

yahudi

Do you think he will get more than 10 assists this season? He has completed 3.

If he improves his decision making and shows more consistency, he might pull it off. He's still more of a dribbler than passer, though

Missed the last 10 min but saw enough to get some impressions of his progress

Showed the typical strengths & weaknesses you'd expect from a young talent like Alen....Thought he showed some laziness mixed with poor awareness and sloppy passing at times while he was brilliant at other moment

Never enjoy seeing that kind of attitude for a young player with refs though, despite how thuggish Granada were

Definite promise but I was disappointed to see him fail to naturally slip into space & create passing options...often he seemed to wait for the game to come to him rather than making himself available...Things many young players suffer from

Agree.

I think he can crank out 10 assists and maybe 3-5 goals. Assuming he keeps on improving. He's the type of player (like messi :lol: ) who can play badly for his standard but in one moment pull out some magic and end up with an assist or goal like in this match.

khaled_a_d

Last year only Nolito got 10 assists or more from outside the top 3 clubs
In 2013-2014 only Susaeta and Rakitic done it from outside top 3 clubs .and at that season both clubs they play with finished 3rd & 4th in the league .Celta finished respectable 8th place last year btw
10 assist will be too much to ask for Alen tbh ,he isn't playing with a team strong enough or with attackers good enough to put such stat even if he himself is good enough for that
Check the highlight video I posted above ,his best play was a gr8 pass just b4 the goal and his teammate wasn't even able to receive it probably
I can see him getting around 7-8 assists tbh and that would be very good IMHO .if he reached 10 that would be outstanding achievement from him but it is very doubtful

xXKonan

Sports director Robert attended Sporting-Granada on Monday, to watch Alen Halilovic (19), who plays on loan at Sporting this season. [md]

Last year only Nolito got 10 assists or more from outside the top 3 clubs
In 2013-2014 only Susaeta and Rakitic done it from outside top 3 clubs .and at that season both clubs they play with finished 3rd & 4th in the league .Celta finished respectable 8th place last year btw
10 assist will be too much to ask for Alen tbh ,he isn't playing with a team strong enough or with attackers good enough to put such stat even if he himself is good enough for that
Check the highlight video I posted above ,his best play was a gr8 pass just b4 the goal and his teammate wasn't even able to receive it probably
I can see him getting around 7-8 assists tbh and that would be very good IMHO .if he reached 10 that would be outstanding achievement from him but it is very doubtful

Not saying its a given but it is possible. I agree with you about his teammates though, he regularly sets up chance after chance that gets squandered.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Stats Halilovic at Sporting: 7 games, 6 starts, 1 goal, 3 assists, 205 passes, 20 dribbles completed, 13 key passes [via [MENTION=20217]barca[/MENTION]stat]

Home of Barca Fans