Adrien Rabiot

Joan

Affordable workhorses are just average players with no technique. A club like Barca should have a premium workhorse with height, power, stamina and technique. A stallion.

Can you think of some we could get? I thought about it and don't see many better who are free to go.

Raketa10

I honestly can’t understand the amount of negativity about his signing. This guy actually knows how to play, he is not Gomes 2.0. I agree that problem is his head but let’s be honest we need this type of player. After we signed Coutinho, Arthur and introduced Alena to A team Rabiot is more logical choice than Thiago. Arthur is the same profile as Thiago so if we truly believe in him we won’t buy Thiago for sure.

Is he the right choice I don’t know but some of you are just bitching while we all know that we actually don’t have so many available options. No to mention we might get him cheep or PSG won’t get anything next summer.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gasgas you admitted in another thread that you barely watch football these days. Now I don't want to across as a massive tool and be pretentious as fuck, but I'm going to be the villain here and tell you not to come off with opinions sounding like you have a superior knowledge of football when you barely watch it.

Home of Barca Fans