Adrien Rabiot

MTL_Barca

Why would members hate him for saying his opinion? He is actually making good points, you can never value the impact of a player based on Pep, the one who did not keep Kroos. Rabiot is an excellent player and he is not a reject, the only issue is his attitude. But with Barcelona and Messi that could be fixed.

Pep wanted to keep Kroos, it was solely Bayern/Rummenigge who didn't want to pay him the salary he wanted (12M gross) and sold him instead. Pep isn't perfect but thats probably the worst example you could find :)

Last edited:

FC433

Pep wanted to keep Kroos, it was solely Bayern/Rummenigge who didn't want to pay him the salary he wanted (12M gross) and sold him instead. Pep isn't perfect but thats probably the worst example you could find :)
That is just sad. People need to calm a little bit, we all have different opinions.

Everyone despises me and it hurts..... the fact that is even used as an argument shows how pathetic some folk are.

Couldnt care less if true or not and like the fact that folk like him think it.

Well kind of, but if he wanted him that bad BM would have kept him. So there is that. I hope you understand that I am not underestimating Pep's judgment/ view, but basing our opinions on it is a little bit too much. Chygrynskiy is another example.

Jorginho is a great player too, but he is not a 60m+ player.

i_bleed_blaugrana

This dude is marginally better than Gomes and worse than Rakitic.

But yeah, let Thiago go to Real for peanuts while we sign this clown and bench Arthur and Alena. Fucking brilliant :banghead:

MTL_Barca

That is just sad. People need to calm a little bit, we all have different opinions.

Well kind of, but if he wanted him that bad BM would have kept him. So there is that. I hope you understand that I am not underestimating Pep's judgment/ view, but basing our opinions on it is a little bit too much. Chygrynskiy is another example.

Jorginho is a great player too, but he is not a 60m+ player.

I just wanted to tell you how it was because your post suggested you don't really know what happened. I thinks its even in the book about Pep that he wanted to keep him, it was solely a question of money and how much they value him. He also has the same agent as Götze and it was reported he wanted the same salary. This and transfers in general was one of the big reasons Bayern and Pep didn't really work out, he wanted to decide things like this but thats not how things work at Bayern so he went to City where he can buy whoever he wants.

I just think its funny that out of all of Peps fails (and there are more than enough) you pick the one example thats 100% on the club and many many Bayern fans are still hating on their board for it lol

ASordidGod

Very underwhelming choice to say the least. I just hope Arthur turns out well. Ps - the people saying Rabiot's strong, are you saying that because you know it for a fact, or simply because he's tall? Because I haven't seen much of him, but when I have his strength never stood out. In fact nothing did, he just seemed a decent to good mid. I'm pretty sure he's not even better than Rakitic, so what exactly is his purpose? How's he fitting in? Because I swear, if we persist 442 and have him and Busquets cm and Rakitic on right with Dembele benched I'm gonna cry, ha ha.

FC433

I just wanted to tell you how it was because your post suggested you don't really know what happened. I thinks its even in the book about Pep that he wanted to keep him, it was solely a question of money and how much they value him. He also has the same agent as Götze and it was reported he wanted the same salary. This and transfers in general was one of the big reasons Bayern and Pep didn't really work out, he wanted to decide things like this but thats not how things work at Bayern so he went to City where he can buy whoever he wants.

I just think its funny that out of all of Peps fails (and there are more than enough) you pick the one example thats 100% on the club and many many Bayern fans are still hating on their board for it lol

You got a pretty good point. Kroos was the one that came first, and you are right Pep did not really have much to do. But I do believe that you got my point?

Home of Barca Fans