Adrien Rabiot

blaugrana1987

Rabiot is a good player and PSG want to keep him.

Would be a good signing for 40-50m only question mark maybe attitude.
He doesnt have what we need. We dont need "good players". We need absolutely top class, or at least top technically class in MF. Not once was I ipressed by Rabiot when I watched him. Not once. Plus bad attitude? Yea, no thanks.
They buy Neymar from us and we buy Rabiot from them -_-

JamDav1982

He doesnt have what we need. We dont need "good players". We need absolutely top class, or at least top technically class in MF. Not once was I ipressed by Rabiot when I watched him. Not once. Plus bad attitude? Yea, no thanks.
They buy Neymar from us and we buy Rabiot from them -_-

Aye players like Jorghinho fit that bill of 'top class' do they?

Barca need to improve the midfield and Rabiot is a 'good player' who would do that.

Them buyinh Neymar from Barca is irrelevant and just some other angle to moan.

Mrgandalf

Curious member
he is not even on national team squad. while we need to strengthen the midfielder ... it means bringing names larger than current ones. typical barto.

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Aye players like Jorghinho fit that bill of 'top class' do they?

Barca need to improve the midfield and Rabiot is a 'good player' who would do that.

Them buyinh Neymar from Barca is irrelevant and just some other angle to moan.
Jorghino is good enough for Pepes City, but not for JamDev and barca boars. Jesus christ...

We went from wanting Verrati, to losing Neymar to trying to get Rabiot when we get spanked year in year out in CL. You are delusional...I wonder how much they pay you to spout so much crap on this board. He reminds me of Gomez so much...Average technique, fucking skyscrapper of a player with bad attitude. Thx but no thanks.

JamDav1982

Jorghino is good enough for Pepes City, but not for JamDev and barca boars. Jesus christ...

We went from wanting Verrati, to losing Neymar to trying to get Rabiot when we get spanked year in year out in CL. You are delusional...I wonder how much they pay you to spout so much crap on this board. He reminds me of Gomez so much...Average technique, fucking skyscrapper of a player with bad attitude. Thx but no thanks.

What an awful argument 'Peps City'.

Doesnt make him 'top class' and you do realise Pep has signed plenty duds in his time.

Wanting players because 'Pepes City' wants them is great logic.

Your annual clueless bitch fest has commenced.

They pay me loads. Dont you worry just you go and support 'Pepes City'.

MTL_Barca

He would be like a midfield Paco, but on a huge salary. Good player, nice for filling the squad but not world class or special in any aspect of his game.

I never thought i'd say this but i would have rather kept Paulinho instead of bringing in Rabiot.

He is better than Gomes, and makes a good addition to the squad but every minute he takes away from Arthur/Alena will be wasted.

Hope Nasser does his thing as usual and tells us to gtfo.

You might disagree but imo Thiago is twice as good as Rabiot and i'd rather pay 80M for an injury prone world class player than taking 40M Rabiot with limited talent, questionable attitude and annoying manager mommy.

Last edited:

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Stop dealing with PSG, now and forever. If they ever want one of our players, no discussion or negotiating, pay the release clause and the taxes involved with it. Why do we even bother with them.

Just sign Thiago and Hazard and call it a summer.

JamDav1982

Stop dealing with PSG, now and forever. If they ever want one of our players, no discussion or negotiating, pay the release clause and the taxes involved with it. Why do we even bother with them.

Just sign Thiago and Hazard and call it a summer.

There are no taxes involved.

blaugrana1987

What an awful argument 'Peps City'.

Doesnt make him 'top class' and you do realise Pep has signed plenty duds in his time.

Wanting players because 'Pepes City' wants them is great logic.

Your annual clueless bitch fest has commenced.

They pay me loads. Dont you worry just you go and support 'Pepes City'.
Annual clueless bitch fest would be if we were to actually win CL and not watch Real win it 4/5 years in a row you fucking Bartomeou cuck sucker.

We do not need 1.91 slow ass player with average technique. We just dont fucking need him. He is NOT what we need. Do you understand? We have one, bought him for 45m and cant sell him for 20.

JamDav1982

Annual clueless bitch fest would be if we were to actually win CL and not watch Real win it 4/5 years in a row you fucking Bartomeou cuck sucker.

We do not need 1.91 slow ass player with average technique. We just dont fucking need him. He is NOT what we need. Do you understand? We have one, bought him for 45m and cant sell him for 20.

He is nothing like Gomes.

Clueless as I said.

Would be a good signing and you would be wrong again.

But 'Pepes City' are not in for him so thats all you seem to go by.

Reported.

blaugrana1987

He is nothing like Gomes.

Clueless as I said.

Would be a good signing and you would be wrong again.

But 'Pepes City' are not in for him so thats all you seem to go by.

Reported.

"Reported!Reported"

There is a fucking reason every single member of this board despises you. You guess why.

Well 40m for Rabiot is great. 60m for ADM as well. Ups we spent every penny we had on non world class player and a guy that is 31. Good job board. More semen please!

Home of Barca Fans