Adriano Correia Claro

khaled_a_d

Exactly. Both smaller height and weight wise (at least looks like it). Just watch both players in real life. Grimaldo still looks like a teenager.

Lahm is exact same height and one kg lighter
Grimaldo is stronger this year ,and other than his height and Adriano right now is an awful defender .that game against Valencia for example was a disastrous to say at least .he still has a lot to offer offensively and I won't mind if he became a back up winger rather a fullback .but as a LB even tiny Grimaldo might not be worse than

impeh

Hi, its me..
Afonso (agent Adriano): "He feels great at Barça, but he wants to play more - that's the only thing that makes him consider to leave." [md]

Afonso (agent Adriano): "We're listening to offers. When we have a good one, we'll meet with the club to discuss the best way to leave" [md]

F

Flavia

According to md, he has a deal with Roma and has decided to go. His agent is in bcn to convince the club to accept the move.

PhilS

I don't think Adriano leaving would put Douglas on the field more. Lucho will go with some player he likes when Alves needs backup. I think it would be Bartra or Mascherano, or 3-4-3.

Home of Barca Fans