Adriano Correia Claro

Leo_Messi

Playing this game with Neymar should be against the law for safety reasons :troll:

I played that exact game again yesterday and when Adriano got substituted after the first half I was on my way to the hospital in an ambulance due to alcohol poisoning.:adriano:

What a terrible first half performance that was. You cannot count on him against decent opponents. To realize that I was trying to argue that a possible Marcelo/Gayá & Danilo/Carvajal constellation is superior to a Alba/Adriano & Alves/Montoya/Lord Douglas constellation and meeting resistance in the process here is absolutely laughable.:lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I played that exact game again yesterday and when Adriano got substituted after the first half I was on my way to the hospital in an ambulance due to alcohol poisoning.:adriano:

What a terrible first half performance that was. You cannot count on him against decent opponents. To realize that I was trying to argue that a possible Marcelo/Gayá & Danilo/Carvajal constellation is superior to a Alba/Adriano & Alves/Montoya/Lord Douglas constellation and meeting resistance in the process here is absolutely laughable.:lol:

Ofc its laughable , ours blows Real's out of the water.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I was a little let down today... I think the time to let him go is nigh, especially with Vermaelen and Mathieu who can be proper backups for Alba...

anguy

I was a little let down today... I think the time to let him go is nigh, especially with Vermaelen and Mathieu who can be proper backups for Alba...

They are emergency backups, not proper LBs. Time to test Grimaldo next season, while we still have transfer ban, if he can't make it buy Rodriguez from Bundesliga.

Home of Barca Fans