9 - Samuel Eto'o

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Just taps in? And you call yourself Barca fan? Don't get me wrong, i don't know about all of his barca goals, but at inter, only few have been taps in. He scored from every god damn position insiide and outseide the box.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
Just taps in? And you call yourself Barca fan? Don't get me wrong, i don't know about all of his barca goals, but at inter, only few have been taps in. He scored from every god damn position insiide and outseide the box.
exactly his signature is rarely scoring a goal that looks the same

Galning

I wish so badly he had stayed. No Ibra experiment = 3 x CL in a row => from now to football eternity.

If only it was that simple. We've been there 5000 times already so I won't go there again. But losing that CL had various reasons, not only Ibra.
Volcanic ash says hi. Off-side goal says hi. Penalty at San Siro says hi and Bojan's goal in Camp Nou says goodbye.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Eto'o = best ever african player

It's not HIS fault Inter want to get rid of him to save cash ( OK, his wage at Inter might have influenced it)

W

Worms

If only it was that simple. We've been there 5000 times already so I won't go there again. But losing that CL had various reasons, not only Ibra.
Volcanic ash says hi. Off-side goal says hi. Penalty at San Siro says hi and Bojan's goal in Camp Nou says goodbye.

With the Ibra money they got Milito,Lucio and Sneijder,also they got Eto in exchange.You think they would have got anywhere close to winning without those 4 players.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
With the Ibra money they got Milito,Lucio and Sneijder,also they got Eto in exchange.You think they would have got anywhere close to winning without those 4 players.
But even with those players it took myriad other factors for Inter to win the CL. Hell, they were pretty close to going out in the group stages :lol:

Whatever though, what's done is done. We made up for the mistakes last season.

Pep should be 3 for 3 in the CL but 2 out of 3 ain't bad :D

W

Worms

But even with those players it took myriad other factors for Inter to win the CL. Hell, they were pretty close to going out in the group stages :lol:

Whatever though, what's done is done. We made up for the mistakes last season.

Pep should be 3 for 3 in the CL but 2 out of 3 ain't bad :D

I know,Im just saying we would have destroyed Bayern in the final without a doubt.

coolasif

He had a chance to join Man City when he moved away from us.But he rejected the move and signed for Inter who could offer him Champions League football.I really don't understand what made Anzhi an attractive option for Eto'o.Clearly he was not lured by money as he could earn more or less same at Man City.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
He had a chance to join Man City when he moved away from us.But he rejected the move and signed for Inter who could offer him Champions League football.I really don't understand what made Anzhi an attractive option for Eto'o.Clearly he was not lured by money as he could earn more or less same at Man City.

20M per year at city? I dont think so....

Home of Barca Fans