9 - Samuel Eto'o

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
It's a remix of some French commentator's radge celebration of one of Eto'os goals maz, thinks it's on the previous page.

maz

I walk the line
yeah thats the one i was listening to.

Although i was just going through my youtube favourites looking for another commentary of the final and i found that comment tu t'appelles video! I added it like 2 years ago!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Heheh :lol: It's like your bookmarks bar, you look at all the stuff you decided to save years ago and it's like wtf is all this shit o_O

maz

I walk the line
[youtube]N8xjtq4Znow[/youtube]

Finally found it. This is the one i was referring to with the "goooool gol gol".

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Can't believe i'll be watching the game tomorrow with those soulless Manc-fapping English commentators tomorrow >.<
I might stream it just to have a Spaniard's reaction.

maz

I walk the line
If you want you can phone my mobile and ill leave it on speaker and you can hear the support from all the culés at the bar.

But please dont take up that option!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Haha, don't worry man I'll be far too consumed by the game to notice anything going on around me anyway :lol:
Though I wish there were a couple of Culés around I could watch the game with. Every bar I know would have a ratio of 80 Mancs to one Culé, and they're usually the get-2-inches-from-your-face-and-sing-taunts-arrogantly type of fan. The Chelsea game was an ordeal, only wish i'd been there for the second leg for the goal. But I probably wouldn't have made it home :tongue:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
[youtube]N8xjtq4Znow[/youtube]

Finally found it. This is the one i was referring to with the "goooool gol gol".

I have a video on my favourites somewhere of commentary for both of barca's goals in paris, first from someone (I forget who), then cadena ser, then canal +. three repetitions of watching those goals with three sets of awesome commentary... glorious!

Home of Barca Fans