9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

This yellow card thing was so stupid. I wonder if it was his idea or some Barca "genius" give him last minut order to force this card. IMO he won't play against RM :(
Lol no. Did you see his reaction? He was truly pissed off at being subbed.

RL9 has a gigantic ego and always throws tantrums whenever he gets subbed(unless it's agreed pre-game with the manager). He was fuming at the Hernandez brothers yesterday.

Messi983

Should have let him play until the end and in the Cadiz game to get a yellow there and miss El Clasico, I guess that would make him happy.

ForzaBarca

Skończ, zanim cię uderzę, tak jak ci CB klasy C biją Lewę:mou:
I replied to your stupid comment. Without Lewy this season, Barca would be out of the CL both in this edition and the next one. These include: his goals and his play still give hope for the title, especially since RM will lose points today.

pers

Lol no. Did you see his reaction? He was truly pissed off at being subbed.

RL9 has a gigantic ego and always throws tantrums whenever he gets subbed(unless it's agreed pre-game with the manager). He was fuming at the Hernandez brothers yesterday.
Haha you even buy his low level actor tricks. There is no doubt he forced it and imo he will be suspended for 2 matches but we will find it out soon who was right.

BTW he did exactly same thing playing in Bayern so nothing new to him.

FC B

I replied to your stupid comment. Without Lewy this season, Barca would be out of the CL both in this edition and the next one. These include: his goals and his play still give hope for the title, especially since RM will lose points today.
I wouldn't bet Madrid would lose points at home vs Bilbao. If they'll have problems winning it they'll might pull out an Almeria to secure the 3 points.

Robert is, indeed, quite annoying with his body language e.i. gesturing during a play and his reactions when taken off the pitch.
That's bad PR. It was forgivable when he was on the top of his capabilities but now it only serves to fuel his haters flame. It got worse with his age as he got older...
I remember being impressed with his reactions as he was in his early 20s at BVB...none of such things occurred. Never showed anger at his teammates for not passing the ball and, mind you, when Klopp took him off once or twice, he did not look particularly happy but wasn't acting like offended Prima Balerina either. His composure changed at some point at Bayern but only after Pep left...who, BTW, was subbing him all the time, keeping his ego and stardom rights in reins.

iniestaGOAT

Robert is, indeed, quite annoying with his body language e.i. gesturing during a play and his reactions when taken off the pitch.
That's bad PR. It was forgivable when he was on the top of his capabilities but now it only serves to fuel his haters flame. It got worse with his age as he got older...
I remember being impressed with his reactions as he was in his early 20s at BVB...none if such things occurred. Never showed anger at his teammates for not passing the ball and, mind you, Klopp took him off once or twice, he did not look particularly happy but wasn't acting like offended Prima Balerina either. His composure changed at some point at Bayern but only after Pep left...who. BTW, was subbing him all the time, keeping his ego and stardom rights in reins.

He is being humbled because he is finally playing for a big team

Lost 8-2 still more relevant than those BAYERN Fools.

Thats why they will always remain small team or should I say BARCELONAs lil bros.
I don't care about whose bigger dick is. To me, someone who's completely impartial in the matter, the both clubs are of about the same statute on legacy. I'd add there Real, Man United, Liverpool, AC Milan, Juve...I am talking last 40 years or so....
Lately though, Bayern has shown more of a muscle...evidently.

Watching Man City vs Arsenal as I type this...Haaland appears so inept and disengaged in this match, that it makes me think now, that whatever's going with Lewandowski, it cannot be that bad.

Home of Barca Fans