9 - Robert Lewandowski

fergus90

Goals started to dry up after the World Cup but pretty much turned the tap off once Dembele and Pedri were injured.

I think he’s just happy to be playing in a hot country and experiencing a new league.

JamDav1982

Goals started to dry up after the World Cup but pretty much turned the tap off once Dembele and Pedri were injured.

I think he’s just happy to be playing in a hot country and experiencing a new league.
The first game Pedri missed in League was Cadiz and Lewa had scored 1 in 9 prior to that.. granted he missed some due to suspension but still he was not in good form even before Pedri injured.

Scored 3 since Pedri out in league in 6 games.

Horatio

You're welcome

No. Before. He has been poor throughout most of CL group stage. Mentioned it in chat during la liga games even before wc how something is off with him controlling ball, scrambling and needs too much time before shot. At time figured it was poor form but he never recovered. People at time told me he looks fine. Give me coins.

fergus90

No. Before. He has been poor throughout most of CL group stage. Mentioned it in chat during la liga games even before wc how something is off with him controlling ball, scrambling and needs too much time before shot. At time figured it was poor form but he never recovered. People at time told me he looks fine. Give me coins.
Good sir, I believe you will also find comments from me saying he’s lost a step and looks physically off.

JamDav1982

He will score goals but the issue becomes when is a Ronaldo type and those around him get worse as have to play in way to cover him.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
If so many players rapidly "decline" or become finished shortly after joining Barça even though they were performing well to world-class before, then perhaps it's the underlying shitty system (or lack thereof) that's the problem, rather than the players themselves...

mc_lovin

If so many players rapidly "decline" or become finished shortly after joining Barça even though they were performing well to world-class before, then perhaps it's the underlying shitty system (or lack thereof) that's the problem, rather than the players themselves...

Personally was never sold on Lewa. Ibrahimovic 2.0 even when at his best in Germany. Always lacked the mobility for more.

ajnotkeith

Personally was never sold on Lewa. Ibrahimovic 2.0 even when at his best in Germany. Always lacked the mobility for more.
Ibra was more talented at his best. Defenders would never body Ibra regularly every game like they do with Lewa and was also better technically.

Home of Barca Fans