9 - Robert Lewandowski

Etoshow

He seriously has to step up right now if he doesn't want to lose credit against Benzema who looks more and more an amazing. He can't challenge Benzema in terms of build up play, link up and technical abilities, but his qualities are his strengh, his finishing, his headers and positionning.

Catta

Never again get players from the BundesLOL. What a waste of money, and that in a time where we are broke, his deal is as bad as the Coutinho one.

Etoshow

I don't really know how to qualify his season but I want him to stay one more year. If he doesn't shine we'll know he was a flop.

Etoshow

Never again get players from the BundesLOL. What a waste of money, and that in a time where we are broke, his deal is as bad as the Coutinho one.
Don't exagerate. Who else would you take ? He's one of the best strikers of his génération, top 5 without a shadow of a doubt. When we have players of that quality we shouldn't complain even if I admit he isn't the player we were waiting.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He is who we thought he was.

A player heavily dependent on service. A classical #9.

And we signed an old one losing his legs lol.

JamDav1982

Was always a panicked short term signing.

All was argued last summer.

Huge cost on books similar to what clubs are paying for younger 80m odd signings and similar to what City are paying per season for Haaland on books.

pers

I do agree he plays terrible last few months but he is still top LL scorer and what is even more ridiculous with 6 assists he is top Barca players as well. He played very well first 3 months (still Bayern training effect?) and than suddenly drop down.

JamDav1982

17 goals in La Liga and a quarter of those near enough v Elche...
Shite in Europe.
Shite v Real bar Supercup.
Worse goals per min record than either Auba or LDJ in league last season.
Won every game he has missed including away to Real and game he got red card half hour in.

One dimensional as has no pace.

Absolute waste of money and wont be able to change it for years.

Home of Barca Fans