9 - Robert Lewandowski

topt

77 wins, 73 wins, 35 draws is just in LL. The overall is close to 100 wins for each club.

And that's over a sample size of 250 games, while the sample size of yours is 25. 10 x the sample size. Look up how sample size relates to confidence in inferences (I'm very, very certain after 250 games, Barca and RM are similar level which is what I refuted your arrogant "that's cute" with - the numbers show otherwise). Moreover, going by the recent trend, they've got you guys on a leash. 6 wins in a row wasn't it in 2010s. Who's to say that trend won't continue going forwards? After all, that's one of your arguments for Barca and Bayern going forward isn't it.

:lol:

BONUS: Still ducking those Milan v Bayern H2H though. What was it? 1 W in 8 games, and 5 losses? With your reductionist H2H logic, Barca >> Milan >> Bayern >> Barca. See how stupid that is?

BONUS: How wrong were you about Villareal? Though you'd be more humble after being whacked by a mid table Spanish team while being in your "all is well and glory years".

damn strange that when it suits you the trend is important and when it doesnt its hystorical H2H. Also no, when we look at Bayern vs Barca is hystorical H2H and trend.
please, give us Milan every year 2 times at least.
I should be humble ? do you read this forum ? Only reason i replied here was the insane arrogance of barca fan.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Given last 2 months would any Cules here opt to leave him to go Chelsea, keep Auba and buy a fullback instead?

I mean, who? If there was a 20 something Dani Alves available, sure, get the damn fullback :S

In theory we have one good backline (Balde-Christensen-Araujo-Kounde) and as soon as one of them is injured it all falls apart. We massively lucked out with Balde already, who looks better than projected before the season started. One decent RB (that Porro guy? no idea) would massively improve our depth (and at CB as well).

JamDav1982

They fucked up by not improving full back area in summer particularly when spending so much money on other areas.

Was always going to be an issue and Balde has been a surprise for them as no one rated him at club highly in terms of first team in summer.. as wasnt all that great for B team.

Kounde can do a job in Xavis sitting RB tactics but he isnt a top RB either and a better CB.

mc_lovin

They fucked up by not improving full back area in summer particularly when spending so much money on other areas.

Was always going to be an issue and Balde has been a surprise for them as no one rated him at club highly in terms of first team in summer.. as wasnt all that great for B team.

Kounde can do a job in Xavis sitting RB tactics but he isnt a top RB either and a better CB.

Pretty much.

Realistically I don't think we could have found a better RB than makeshift Kounde in this market though. Maybe we should have gone for another CB :lol: But we got pretty unlucky there with Christensen and Araujo both being out.

El Gato

Villarato!
I mean, who? If there was a 20 something Dani Alves available, sure, get the damn fullback :S

I would argue you could pull a good player for under 40M from various teams with the amount of heads you were turning mid summer just on back of being in business with lever money

Mazraoui? Can't recall when he got locked in.
Doesn't have to be any of the best players, just someone with something to prove who wouldn't phone it in or make it feel he's won on lottery and have room to grow

JamDav1982

Dalot for United is out of contract and having a much better season. He will probably renew though.

Even if the next Alves is not there Barca have to be better than turning to Belllerin or Roberto.. who to be fair has been decent but he isnt good enough.

Blackened

Dalot for United is out of contract and having a much better season. He will probably renew though.

Even if the next Alves is not there Barca have to be better than turning to Belllerin or Roberto.. who to be fair has been decent but he isnt good enough.

I would go for Niklas Sule from Dortmund.

Blanco

The guy is a beast. He is keeping you in the battle. Barca is Lewa-dependent in his third month at the club. I knew he was top 5 player in the world but given his age, new team, new league etc .. i didnt expect him to became so important for you so many quickly. I hope there will be a dip in his form after WC and there is nobody to take responsibility in your team after Auba is out, in my opninion.

delancey

Imagine what Xavis results would have been if we hadn?t purchased Lewangoalski. Sad when tactics rely on individual talent.

Home of Barca Fans