9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Well, this is Messi, nobody is putting him in the same sentence with Lewandowski.

I think Lewa has an argument as a tier 2 ATG striker but definitely not up there with the very best.
Temp has tried to shoehorn Lewa with Messi and CR7 CL wise plenty of times.

Don't blame me. I'm just noting what it takes to be in their tier in CL.

Temptation

Temp has tried to shoehorn Lewa with Messi and CR7 CL wise plenty of times.

Don't blame me. I'm just noting what it takes to be in their tier in CL.
Lies.

I just mention the goal ratio stat because that shows how consistent RL9 has been in the CL over the years.

Never called him a better CL player than those 2 coz they have more CLs and more iconic CL performances.

KingLeo10

Lies.

I just mention the goal ratio stat because that shows how consistent RL9 has been in the CL over the years.

Never called him a better CL player than those 2 coz they have more CLs and more iconic CL performances.
I said in the same tier as those 2. Not better.

Maybe stop being an overt liar before accusing others of lying lmao.

Still waiting for Lewa's iconic CL performances v big teams btw. Aside from that amazing CL semis v RM. Where is it?

Suarez has 3. City, PSG, and AM in his first 1.5 years at Barca. Even has a CL final winning goal v Juve while Lewa is a proper 0 goals in 2 CL finals :lol:

Temptation

Again.

Didn't even say he's in the same tier. Infact, I have never talked about these tiers for CL players yet.

I mention the goal ratio stat to show how good he has been in the CL. Taking Ronaldo and Messi as the gold standard in CL obviously.

Messigician

Still waiting for Lewa's iconic CL performances v big teams btw. Aside from that amazing CL semis v RM. Where is it?

Suarez has 3. City, PSG, and AM in his first 1.5 years at Barca. Even has a CL final winning goal v Juve while Lewa is a proper 0 goals in 2 CL finals :lol:
W

Temptation

Real, Chelsea, Spurs, Barca, Porto, Ajax and many more.

Plus knockout goals against Real, Juve, Barca, ATM in lost games.

KingLeo10

Real, Chelsea, Spurs, Barca, Porto and many more.

Plus knockout goals against Real, Juve, Barca, ATM in lost games.
:lol:

This dude named 2020 Chelsea under Lampard or whoever, Spurs (LOL), Porto (LOL) and 2020 Barca under Setien as big opposition LMAO.

So, the list is just 2013 semis v RM 10-11 years ago?

Checkmate.

Temptation

This dude named 2020 Chelsea under Lampard or whoever, Spurs (LOL), Porto (LOL) and 2020 Barca under Setien as big teams LMAO.

So, the list is just 2013 semis v RM 10-11 years ago?

Checkmate.
Yeah like the perennial CL bottlers City(until last season), PSG were world beaters back then! :lol:

ATM were strong but I don't even remember how many he scored against them.

KingLeo10

Yeah like the perennial CL bottlers City(until last season), PSG were world beaters back then! :lol:

ATM were strong but I don't even remember how many he scored against them.
PSG is PSG. Strong on paper but weak mentally.

You do realize Lewa's only CL came v PSG with no fans. And the bozo still didn't score in that final :lol:

Meanwhile Suarez scored winning goal in final v team that KOed RM in 14/15. Big game player.

Temptation

PSG is PSG. Strong on paper but weak mentally.

You do realize Lewa's only CL came v PSG with no fans. And the bozo still didn't score in that final :lol:

Meanwhile Suarez scored winning goal in final v team that KOed RM in 14/15. Big game player.
PSG 2020 were the strongest PSG the CL has ever seen.

And it was a cagey low scoring final with no real big chances.

Tiny sample space and doesn't prove shit. :lol:

KingLeo10

"Tiny sample space"

Bozo doesn't realize you don't get to play 10 CL finals :lol: You gotta grab the chance or be labeled a player who can't handle the big stage.

Lewa is 0 goals in 2 CL finals and nothing changes that.

Temptation

"Tiny sample space"

Bozo doesn't realize you don't get to play 10 CL finals :lol: You gotta grab the chance or be labeled a player who can't handle the big stage.

Lewa is 0 goals in 2 CL finals and nothing changes that.
I wonder what you call players who go 6 years with no away goals in the CL while being fed by Messi.

Against all kinds of teams.

KingLeo10

I wonder what you call players who go 6 years with no away goals in the CL while being fed by Messi.

Against all kinds of teams.

Shifting goal posts are we? Suarez was a disaster in CL post 2016. No one argued otherwise.
The fact that Suarez in his 1.5 years of being great in CL mustered as many or more decisive performances v big teams than Lewa in 10 years is the part which is funny. :lol: Managed to score a winning goal in CL final in 1.5 years while Lewa kept disappearing.
Leagues wise, Suarez kills him and it's not even close. Lewa was amazing with BVB and then joined the Bayern statpadding machine in Bundesliga.

Temptation

Shifting goal posts are we? Suarez was a disaster in CL post 2016. No one argued otherwise.
The fact that Suarez in his 1.5 years of being great in CL mustered as many or more decisive performances v big teams than Lewa in 10 years is the part which is funny. :lol: Managed to score a winning goal in CL final in 1.5 years while Lewa kept disappearing.
Leagues wise, Suarez kills him and it's not even close. Lewa was amazing with BVB and then joined the Bayern statpadding machine in Bundesliga.
Your argument against Lewy is him playing in Bundesliga. :lol:

Even though he replicated the same scoring rate in CL and in his first half season at Barca towards the very end of his peak.

Also, you pick and choose big teams to suit your narrative. PSG is a big team but Chelsea isn't? If Chelsea 2020 is a joke then PSG in 2015 CL were also a joke lmao.

Home of Barca Fans