9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Not gonna dig up old threads like you but go dig up the Messi thread.

You "won't be able to find it" coz it is really that embarassing. Even for a bellend like you.

Now, go and dig up the thread like the waste of oxygen you are. :clown:

Lmao, massive cope when have no evidence.

Nice to know you're repressed for the GOAT tho :lol: :mou:

Temptation

When the copium gets too strong. :lol:

I called this clown gang out, proved myself and now they start coping with the "one year old" excuse.

Took one search to expose this Pessifag gang. :lol:

Guy has an issue with people talking hairlines coz he wants them to talk about his "GOAT's" c***. :messi:

EMBARASSING.

KingLeo10

When the copium gets too strong. :lol:

I called this clown gang out, proved myself and now they start coping with the "one year old" excuse.

Took one search to expose this Pessifag gang. :lol:

Guy has an issue with people talking hairlines coz he wants them to talk about his "GOAT's" c***. :messi:

EMBARASSING.

:lol: :lol: Never seen a more repressed Scouse :clown: in my life

Man just won't shut up about cocks and fags. LMAO.

Etoshow

Stop wasting your time on this nonsense debate about Lewa and Suarez, both are great and I think some people here should just respect Lewa's carreer and what he gives to us without comparison. I'm not happy of his current performances but let's not forget even Suarez you use to put him down had 3 good seasons with us, and the others...

I think we all know he's a great striker, not the best for Barça, not the best we've seen, not the most complete or talented, not the most efficient but still a great striker who didn't do anything to be disrespected.

Home of Barca Fans