9 - Robert Lewandowski

pers

I do agree that there are times when its more about the goalscorer than the assister, and the former is within his right to relish in his hardwork. But I have also noticed RL not being charitable during other times either. The example you have cited shows the team turn to Dembele to celebrate, and he apears to follow suit. Or perhaps, I'm misreading it and he's more humble than I'm giving him credit for. I will stand corrected if I see more evidence to this effect in the future.

Doesn't take away anything from his superlative weekly performances at Barca, and from many more to come, hopefully.

I don't get this discussion at all. So far he always celebrate with teammates and I don't see other Barcelona players celebrate differently. Look how Fati celebrated goal that he scored coz of Lewy assist/effort. He did exactly the same. He celebrated solo and then with the team. Moreover it was Lewy who come to him to congrats.

Andresito

Staff member
I'm curious how clearly they communicate. Spaniards are known to be shite at English, but I wonder how well the younger generation like the Pedris and Gavis speak it.

iniestaGOAT

I'm curious how clearly they communicate. Spaniards are known to be shite at English, but I wonder how well the younger generation like the Pedris and Gavis speak it.

Those fools the younger generation don't speak English man which is king of embarrassing in this day and age

Neeraj

Yeah, the tendency of the 'younger' generation to speak better English, doesn't really appear in Spain (at least from what I have noticed). The level of Egnlish is very similar to the older population.

Home of Barca Fans