9 - Robert Lewandowski

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
To old Socios we are back. We can promote big name too.

I think we should stop making fun of the old socis. Some of the questions and remarks from yesterday's Assembly showed that they are very much aware of the situation the club is in, at least much more than what us foreign fans think they are.

It was pretty sad to hear the remarks of the former president Enric Reyna, who said he would vote "yes" but he would go home with a heavy heart and feeling sad.

Porque

Paying Bayern the asking price for Lewa won't tell the world that we are back, it will tell them that we are still the same idiotic club who pays over the top on players who are not even worth half the money we pay.

The Catalan media will swing a different story!

Hopefully the transfer fee and wage package surprises us (especially the second one!). If not, it will show to me that this board is made from the same cloth as I said in the Laporta thread.

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]Universal
Xavi's preferred lineup for next season:

Ter Stegen; Azpilicueta, Araujo, Kounde, Alonso; Busquets, Pedri, Bernardo Silva; Raphinha, Lewandowski, Ansu Fati.

@fansjavimiguel

It has ALonso in there over Alba, so you know there's something fishy about it

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
35m+ 5m in add-ons should be our final offer. It's more than fair enough for someone his age.

In addition they need to start looking for his replacement as well lol. If they think that new Brazilian wonderkid that is a striker that a lot of people are saying is the best talent since Neymar is worth it then try to secure him soon.

DonAK

@barcaUniversal
Xavi's preferred lineup for next season:

Ter Stegen; Azpilicueta, Araujo, Kounde, Alonso; Busquets, Pedri, Bernardo Silva; Raphinha, Lewandowski, Ansu Fati.

@fansjavimiguel

It has ALonso in there over Alba, so you know there's something fishy about it

So Busquets plans to fuck off to USA in 2023 and Xavi is still going to play him as a full-time starter while he could have a full pre-season with another CDM and actually have a stable, set midfield?

malvolio

So Busquets plans to fuck off to USA in 2023 and Xavi is still going to play him as a full-time starter while he could have a full pre-season with another CDM and actually have a stable, set midfield?

who is that CDM? and why it would be a stable, set midfield if a new guy has a pre-season with us?

don't think they have the funds to go for a new CDM this summer. and frankly speaking midfield is the least of our problems.

looking at the rumors we are more intent in raising our creativity and attacking output + shoring up the defense.

DonAK

who is that CDM? and why it would be a stable, set midfield if a new guy has a pre-season with us?

don't think they have the funds to go for a new CDM this summer. and frankly speaking midfield is the least of our problems.

looking at the rumors we are more intent in raising our creativity and attacking output + shoring up the defense.

Because having a new CDM next year after suffering Busquets trying to chase players like an old dog needing to be put down means having to possibly re-start again and find chemistry in the midfield again.

Shoring up the defense while having your CDM be a complete liability defensively vs. good teams? Good joke.

malvolio

Because having a new CDM next year after suffering Busquets trying to chase players like an old dog needing to be put down means having to possibly re-start again and find chemistry in the midfield again.

Shoring up the defense while having your CDM be a complete liability defensively vs. good teams? Good joke.

so busquets leaving this summer isn't going to need finding chemistry with a new CDM, but him leaving in 2023 will.

lucho and xavi think they can do a job with busquets, you think not.

you, like others around here, seem to throw logic out the window and just act like spoiled brats.

DonAK

so busquets leaving this summer isn't going to need finding chemistry with a new CDM, but him leaving in 2023 will.

lucho and xavi think they can do a job with busquets, you think not.

you, like others around here, seem to throw logic out the window and just act like spoiled brats.

No, I think persisting with someone not good enough vs. top teams is foolish and it's better to just rip off the bandaid and move on.

Remember this "manager knows best" argument the next time you're bitching about a player getting signed or playing on a manager's request, as you often do :lol:

malvolio

No, I think persisting with someone not good enough vs. top teams is foolish and it's better to just rip off the bandaid and move on.

Remember this "manager knows best" argument the next time you're bitching about a player getting signed or playing on a manager's request, as you often do :lol:

rip off the bandaid and replace him with what?

i didn't say they know best or that their infallible. i said that they think they can do a job with him. xavi and club probably think that they don't have the funds to get a quality replacement, so they keep busquets for another season while having the time to raise cash for a good replacement. tchouameni cost real 60+20M. do you think barca will get lucky and sign a good CDM for 20M?

Laplacian

rip off the bandaid and replace him with what?

i didn't say they know best or that their infallible. i said that they think they can do a job with him. xavi and club probably think that they don't have the funds to get a quality replacement, so they keep busquets for another season while having the time to raise cash for a good replacement. tchouameni cost real 60+20M. do you think barca will get lucky and sign a good CDM for 20M?

I don't know about you but I think there's a 25 year old Dutchie we could use as our pivot instead of busquets...

Co0ter

We have plenty of CMs with Kessie coming in. Why get rid of De Jong to buy a DM when he should have already been groomed as our next DM. He has the skill and profile to play as a modern DM for us.

Home of Barca Fans