9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Will be interesting to see who wins the Pichichi. I'm predicting Ronaldo for UCL and really tight in La Liga.

Messi983

Ronaldo don't play against Espanyol anymore so I think it will be Suarez. Unless we rest him in last few games if we are already champions.

Hardy

Ronaldo win sure for me, if Real drops more points all his team-mates plays the rest of the season only for him and scoring most possible goals. Also the the most important thing, Ronaldo is the penalty kicker, Suarez not.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Ronaldo win sure for me, if Real drops more points all his team-mates plays the rest of the season only for him and scoring most possible goals. Also the the most important thing, Ronaldo is the penalty kicker, Suarez not.

Yeah,but Suarez has 2 more goals while Barcelona played 1 game less. Not to mention that Barcelona has an easier schedule in La Liga remaining. The only way Ronaldo can win is if he seriously steps up and hits amazing form.

raskolnikov

The guy his nicknamed Penaldo and his team plays to help him win individual award while Suarez doesnt take penalties (sort of) and we play for trebles.
So who cares, everybody gets what they want, like last year.

Galning

Couldn't care less about who wins the Pichichi if at the end of the season we've won it all again. Just as Hardy said, if Madrid see the title is out of their reach they will feed Ronaldo goals like they always do. Siiiiii.

Tiny Kim

LoL. They either feed him goals or he throws a hissy fit again. How dare anyone come between Ronaldo and his individual trophies. :lol:

klc123

Not really knocking the ref for not noticing the encroachment. I'm just saying it shouldn't have counted as Suarez gets an advantage from the encroachment.

1. There is encroachment in every penalty. I don't know why people are deciding to complain about the Spanish football association not enforcing the rule now.
2. 2 defenders were actually inside the box, which you cannot see from that conveniently cropped picture. They had more of an advantage than Suarez.

40-50 % of the forum didn't want him after the wc incident

there was a poll

:coffee:

I remember last January after the Sociedad game where the vast majority of this forum were baying for Lucho's head. I was also called an idiot who knew nothing about football when I said that Lucho should stay, and that they all might be eating humble pie at the end of the season. So I would take some opinions, especially on an internet forum, with a pinch of salt.

Last edited:

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Unbelievable that Suarez has already hit 39 Goals this season, and I thought Neymar was the best forward we've had since Eto'o

Last edited:

Chewbacka91

I'm a little bit worried about how Neymar feels about Luis stealing his special penalty with Leo...

In the last matches Luis has been drawing much more attention than Neymar, and this was a unique trick planned between Ney and Leo, but Suarez took it from him and he will be remembered in football history for this, instead of Neymar.

Yeah, silly for us maybe, but even if they say that there is no competition between them they do have egos like every normal person, of course they put the club and titles first but they still like to score and do unique things and then be recognized, who doesn't like that?
I just hope they keep doing fine in this regard and that this isn't something to worry about, it's the only thing that could ruin the trident.

PD: I also don't know why Luis stole it, maybe he thought that Ney was too far?

Last edited:

Tiny Kim

I'm a little bit worried about how Neymar feels about Luis stealing his special penalty with Leo...

In the last matches Luis has been drawing much more attention than Neymar, and this was a unique trick planned between Ney and Leo, but Suarez took it from him and he will be remembered in football history for this, instead of Neymar.

Yeah, silly for us maybe, but even if they say that there is no competition between them they do have egos like every normal person, of course they put the club and titles first but they still like to score and do unique things and then be recognized, who doesn't like that?
I just hope they keep doing fine in this regard and that this isn't something to worry about, it's the only thing that could ruin the trident.

PD: I also don't know why Luis stole it, maybe he thought that Ney was too far?

I'm sure they laughed about it in the dressing rooms and went on with their lives. We're talking about Neymar here, not Penaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans