9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLord

Unbelievable that Suarez has already hit 39 Goals this season, and I thought Neymar was the best forward we've had since Eto,o

Both Neymar & Suarez are far better and far more consistent than Eto'o ever was. Not that Eto'o was not a Barca great (he most definitely was) but Neymar & Suarez have more dimensions to their games than Eto'o. Especially Neymar.

Hardy

pretty crazy the fact that this guy could scores 60 goals practically without penalty. 21 goals from now to the end of the season i think is possible.

Tiny Kim

pretty crazy the fact that this guy could scores 60 goals practically without penalty. 21 goals from now to the end of the season i think is possible.

Perhaps. But let's not go overboard here. If the team continues to advance in all competitions, more games will bring not only more goals but fatigue as well. And that could make it hard for him to maintain his current rate.

I'd say about 15 is more realistic. But who knows? May he'll do 21. Maybe he'll do more than that. It's anyone's guess at this point in time.

El Flaco

CbNQ2uPUsAA-4q0.jpg

Tiny Kim

So 60% of Suarez's goals were against teams in the top-half of the table, while 80% of Ronaldo's goals were against those in the bottom-half? :lol:

Without the penalties Suarez would be leading by 6 goals with 1 game to spare. WOW!!

Its actually not a big surprise. Suarez was the highest scorer in the 38-game season Premier League history (31 goals) in a single season without taking any penalties. The nearest to him would have been Shearer/Drogba/RVP with 28 goals from open play alone.

Devils

Lethal.

Suarez was aways one of the best strikers in the world, but this season he is reaching levels that I never imagined he was capable of.

He is just unbelievable.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hope he gets a hat-trick against Gijon and sails 5 goals away from Cristiana in the Pichichi race, not that we care, but would be nice for our pistolero !

Serbian

Lethal.

Suarez was aways one of the best strikers in the world, but this season he is reaching levels that I never imagined he was capable of.

He is just unbelievable.
I agree would be great but its very hard i mean our players are playing now 3 games in 7 days for next 3 weeks, thats very hard for their legs, so cant expect him to score hatricks 3x a week but nothing is impossible its suarez he is a beast

Serbian

I'm a little bit worried about how Neymar feels about Luis stealing his special penalty with Leo...

In the last matches Luis has been drawing much more attention than Neymar, and this was a unique trick planned between Ney and Leo, but Suarez took it from him and he will be remembered in football history for this, instead of Neymar.

Yeah, silly for us maybe, but even if they say that there is no competition between them they do have egos like every normal person, of course they put the club and titles first but they still like to score and do unique things and then be recognized, who doesn't like that?
I just hope they keep doing fine in this regard and that this isn't something to worry about, it's the only thing that could ruin the trident.

PD: I also don't know why Luis stole it, maybe he thought that Ney was too far?
i dont think Suarez knew what both messi and neymar planned, otherwise he would let neymar score im sure im 100% certain Suarez was suprised and did not know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans