9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuchi

If only he found his control and ball skills from the Liverpool era. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, he is exactly what we need, especially this next 2 months, he will push any way he can for us to survive. With that being said, I just don't recognize him in some areas of his game, which most of us can point out. It's a shame because he definitely has the skills and proved it so many times in the past. Thank God his finishing is there, as for mental strength. Pulled another real madrid goal last night and for that he can scream at whoever he wants.

Damn, the way our game looked last night, hell I'd be screaming non stop.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
If only he found his control and ball skills from the Liverpool era. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, he is exactly what we need, especially this next 2 months, he will push any way he can for us to survive. With that being said, I just don't recognize him in some areas of his game, which most of us can point out. It's a shame because he definitely has the skills and proved it so many times in the past. Thank God his finishing is there, as for mental strength. Pulled another real madrid goal last night and for that he can scream at whoever he wants.

Damn, the way our game looked last night, hell I'd be screaming non stop.

That's the thing about Suarez. He is capable of pulling things off that not many other players can do, but messes up on basic things that most decent players can a lot of times. He needs to improve on certain areas for sure. But no doubt he is a world class player, best striker in the world for me on his day.

Chewbacka91

From that gesture he could also be saying "I scored my 10th champions league goal motherfkers, yeaahh!"

By the way, did you guys notice how similar his goal was to the 2nd goal he made to Las Palmas on the weekend? Assist from Munir, doing the same exact dribbles from the same possition and then Suarez with a very similar class definition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans