9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Why did he miss that 1v1 situation?!

How could a 80 mil player miss that chance...

Feels were too heavy when I watched him miss that chance.

gDIwiNL.gif

I don't want to see him like this , i'm leaving and will return after he plays better.

2ex3o15.jpg

Frodo_FCB

Luis Suarez: "If I was Steven Gerrard I'd have retired after slip against Chelsea".

“If I had been in Stevie’s shoes, I don’t know if I would have been able to carry on playing. Emotionally, it must have been very, very hard."

This is what he actually said.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Should have just bought Reus if we continue to play Suarez as winger. Poor guy, almost didn't get a single pass the whole game - and he did try to get into position. But that missed chance was freaking awful...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Would be funny if Marca picked it up as something real and not a joke.

catalinutz would go down in history immortalized for his epicness.

Irish_Cules

Should have just bought Reus if we continue to play Suarez as winger. Poor guy, almost didn't get a single pass the whole game - and he did try to get into position. But that missed chance was freaking awful...

1. Suarez played much of his football on the right with Liverpool last year. Pretty much every time he and Sturridge played together it was Suarez who was moved wide.
2. Ye he he almost didn't get a single pass the whole game cause he was on the wing.... even though he played in the centre for the whole 2nd half?

Suarez has been heavily involved in our play in all of the games he has played so far. The problem is that he is lacking in match fitness so he can be wasteful when he gets it. Once he gets his sharpness back we'll see much more from him.

BarcaVillain

1. Suarez played much of his football on the right with Liverpool last year. Pretty much every time he and Sturridge played together it was Suarez who was moved wide.
2. Ye he he almost didn't get a single pass the whole game cause he was on the wing.... even though he played in the centre for the whole 2nd half?

Suarez has been heavily involved in our play in all of the games he has played so far. The problem is that he is lacking in match fitness so he can be wasteful when he gets it. Once he gets his sharpness back we'll see much more from him.

Not only that, I think once the first goal goes in, the pressure will lift a bit and his confidence will come back.

raskolnikov

I always feel Messi's level intimidates other attackers, they become insecure about their own level and start to look for Messi to finish. Ever since Eto'o and Henry it started happening, Pedro, Affelay, Alexis, Tello, Cuenca, Villa(started well but after the injury changed into that type of player as well), Neymar last season and now Suarez.

Quality players who look uncomfortable and insecure about their own abilities compared to Messi. Its in the national team like this as well, I have seen Higuain shoot on target all the time at Real to become a player who passes to Messi while being in a better position, same goes for Lavezzi.
Only 2 players who didnt beside Villa in his first season are Aguero and current season's Neymar.

Luis Suarez is a terrific player but he made some bad call's the last 2 games, passing when he should shoot, like with the pass to Messi instead of a lob yesterday.
Suarez needs the confidence to do whatever he wants when he sees fit (like Neymar is currently doing). I hope it will come within the next few games when the rust wears of.
In Ajax and Liverpool despite being new to the club he started like that from the start, hope he isnt conforming to a supporting role cause he is at his dream club and surrounded by payers who are at his level or better for the first time in his career (outside of Forlan of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans