9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Seriously though suarez is a btter fk taker than messi.
I don't think so... Messi has been a bit off in that aspect recently, I agree, but generally his free kicks are always incredibly dangerous.

L

linetty

Why did he miss that 1v1 situation?! I really wanted to finally see him celebrate a goal for us... Oh well, maybe he will on the weekend.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Suarez: "Let me take this one Leo."
Neymar: "Forgive him Leo. He knows not what he says."
Messi: *stares viciously*

1zmds06.jpg

:lol: :worthy:. catalinutz for president.

You son of a...

Kerrybai

He played better through the middle. Maybe more of Messi as a false winger and Saurez free through the center? Also he can play with his back to goal which makes him a good option in the centre.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it can work. Messi while starting out on the wing actually still played somewhat centrally and closer to the goal as well thus being more dangerous as well. If Lucho drops his wide midfielders thing then it can certainly work quite well.

Kerrybai

I think it can work. Messi while starting out on the wing actually still played somewhat centrally and closer to the goal as well thus being more dangerous as well. If Lucho drops his wide midfielders thing then it can certainly work quite well.

I actually think Messi gets more space like this too. He wouldn't be playing as a regular winger so the defenders couldn't use the sidelines to defend him, which is why Pep moved him the first place. It would be much harder for the defenders to box him in and double mark him etc. Meanwhile the movement of Suarez will reek havoc up front.

F

Flavia

Luis Suarez: "If I was Steven Gerrard I'd have retired after slip against Chelsea".

Way to take it out of context... media are awful.

“If I had been in Stevie’s shoes, I don’t know if I would have been able to carry on playing. “Emotionally, it must have been very, very hard.
“In the previous weeks, so much had been said about him, the expectation had built so much, the talk had been about him leading Liverpool, his club, to a first title in over 20 years, on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, in which his cousin had died, and then that happens.
"The captain, the former youth-teamer, the one-club man, a Scouser born and bred, and he was the unlucky one to make a crucial mistake.
“He still hadn’t won the league title. Stevie had started to believe, we all had. And now it had been virtually taken away from him and like that, with him slipping against Chelsea.
"I’m convinced that if Chelsea had not scored like that, they would not have scored at all. And once you are a goal down against them, it’s virtually impossible.”

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
'If I had been in Stevie's shoes, I don't know if I would have been able to carry on playing. Emotionally, it must have been very, very hard.
'In the previous weeks, so much had been said about him, the expectation had built so much, the talk had been about him leading Liverpool, his club, to a first title in over 20 years, on the 25th anniversary of the Hillsborough disaster, in which his cousin had died, and then that happens.
'The captain, the former youth-teamer, the one-club man, a Scouser born and bred, and he was the unlucky one to make a crucial mistake.
'I'm convinced that if Chelsea had not scored like that, they would not have scored at all. And once you are a goal down against them, it's virtually impossible.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans