9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Just saw his missed chance. WTF man? Same as Munir in that one league game. Just pass it to Neymar and we have a sure goal.
I do not care if he wants to score after his long ban. I want my team to win.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
This site's overreaction to simple stuff never ceases to confuse me.

A striker going for glory, imagine that. Wasn't a terrible finish either, Cillessen made a nice kick save on it. It is what it is, there's no need to overreact.

AdmirableFondEnglishsetter.gif

I

instinct

A striker going for glory, imagine that. Wasn't a terrible finish either, Cillessen made a nice kick save on it. It is what it is, there's no need to overreact.

We are at Barcaforum and not in the real world.

Schumi

He should have passed it to Neymar but yes, a striker going for the kill is nothing strange or even bad in football. These things happen all the time. He missed the chance partly because the Ajax keeper reacted well, and partly because he did not manage to put as much curl/spin on the ball as he wanted.

This forum is embarrassing at times. I get the distinct impression that many in here are just looking for excuses to talk Barca down and nothing else.

SeloBarca

Its actually usually harder to score in those situations, you have to much time to think of what your going to do.

Irish_Cules

We looked much better when he played centrally. It reminded me of how we played against Milan two years ago with Messi playing slightly to the right but with complete freedom to roam behind Villa. It seemed to suit all of the front three better so hopefully we see more of it.

F

Flavia

He shouldn't had passed to Neymar. Shooting was the right thing to do. Too many times our players pass instead of shooting when in a good position to shoot, it drives me crazy. Pretty soon he'll be scoring for fun.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He looks big, slow and out of form on the pitch. But his presence is intimidating to any defender, especially when he presses right after the ball he lost has an intensity which is a great plus. Could have scored two goals, the obvious one he missed and the one that was screaming for a chip but crossed it to Messi. Looks like the little dictator is setting him straight already. But seriously he is just out form, in form he can do no harm especially playing centrally we'll bulldoze the scoreline with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans