9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

Blind english hate. We've played with 5-6 English players regular all season.

Yup, except for Johnson the English core at Liverpool is better than what some would have you think. Though I think it's silly to reject a great player because he isn't English (if that's true) and some more foreign talent is needed too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yup, except for Johnson the English core at Liverpool is better than what some would have you think. Though I think it's silly to reject a great player because he isn't English (if that's true) and some more foreign talent is needed too.

Not true at all. Liverpool for sure want Alexis in a deal as it has been reported everywhere in English and Catalan media, but when the player himself is unsure and have given indications of that he prefers a move somewhere else then it's not much Liverpool can do about that and then gotta take a straight cash deal....

ammarfcb

ze special one
None of our current targets are english anyway so I think this journalist is doing the thing journalist do alot round this time...talk from their ass.

ammarfcb

ze special one
it's not much Liverpool can do about that and then gotta take a straight cash deal....

We could tell barca to fack off and go buy a brazilian but u wont believe that's possible because u only think liverpool is a small club that only exists to giv u their best player.

Some of u would make great madridista's

Wambo

He is turning 28 in January (7 months left), so he would be just a short-term solution. I dont see the point in paying 50 mil. for a 2-3 season player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We could tell barca to fack off and go buy a brazilian but u wont believe that's possible because u only think liverpool is a small club that only exists to giv u their best player.

Do it then :lol:

Can't you smell what the GOAT Aspas is coookin? It's 40 PL goals next season. You'll be fine.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Do it then :lol:

Can't you smell what the GOAT Aspas is coookin? It's 40 PL goals next season. You'll be fine.

It would be the toppest of lelz if we get sanchez in a deal and he magically scores 40 goals.

Ps im not the owner of Liverpool. IIdlike to ve though...kickstarter anyone?

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is turning 28 in January (7 months left), so he would be just a short-term solution. I dont see the point in paying 50 mil. for a 2-3 season player.

In 2-3 seasons he will be 30, that is not old. He will be in his prime those 2-3 seasons, he will definitely be worth it. With Adama Munir Deulo and many attacking talents coming on buying Suarez makes sense rather than buying players Hazard or James.

Neymessi

Any one wanna take bets on the ban being lifted the minute his pictured in a barca

I learnt fifa hated us in the club world cup long ago with those 3 disallowed goals

Apparently everyone at Liverpool forums were saying the same.They were sure the ban would be reduced if he joined Barca.Perhaps most of them are pissed of with us for stealing their best player.

mazp

Apparently everyone at Liverpool forums were saying the same.They were sure the ban would be reduced if he joined Barca.Perhaps most of them are pissed of with us for stealing their best player.

We didn't steal anyone. The player wants to leave Liverpool, and come to Barca. It's not like we chased Suarez for whole year or anything. Did you think back in May we would be in for him?

L

linetty

Despite reports, Barcelona didn't make 88M bid for Suarez. 88M is release clause, asked by Liverpool. Barcelona could pay around 60M. [md]

Vilarrubi

176005.jpg

Ready to bite Pepe lel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans