9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

It's bad when you're skimping on top priorities. We've been desperate for a CB for years. Imagine how quickly it would be dealt with if our club was willing to offer those amounts for a defender. Forwards are spectacular signings, the board is doing this for themselves, not for logical reasons. If we buy Suarez for 80M, that will amount to 137M in only two transfer windows for forwards, yet 0€ for CBs in the last god-knows-how-many transfer windows.
but what makes you believe the board will stop at the suarez signing, they have until august to finish deals. They will bring a few cbs. If they dont. Then yeah. Fuck 'em

mazp

but what makes you believe the board will stop at the suarez signing, they have until august to finish deals. They will bring a few cbs. If they dont. Then yeah. Fuck 'em

I agree. I'll start ranting if by Sept 1, no CB's are brought in. At least both Barto and Zubi acknowledged we need CBs.

Martindn

Thank god he seems to be joining you hope it sparks a liverpool revolution similar to tottenham and the cherry on the cake would be drawing barcelona in the CL group. :p

NotInHere

I agree. I'll start ranting if by Sept 1, no CB's are brought in. At least both Barto and Zubi acknowledged we need CBs.
arent we not allowed to make transfers until 2016? Only logical thing is for them to reinforce this squad once and for all, but I bet people are hoping they are right and we dont make the proper signings just ao they could say I told you so.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
arent we not allowed to make transfers until 2016? Only logical thing is for them to reinforce this squad once and for all, but I bet people are hoping they are right and we dont make the proper signings just ao they could say I told you so.

If the ban is upheld then we won't be able to do anything in the 2014 Winter and 2015 Summer Transfer windows. The club is called by FIFA to give their statement on the ban some time in August. Lets see if it's upheld or not.... I think the best thing which can happen is that the ban is shortened to one window(Winter where we rarely do anything anyway) and that may well happen due to FIFA themselves messing it up a bit on the players relating to the ban in which some of them were brought to the club fully according to the rules.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
His nickname is El Pistolero, translated to The Gunslinger. It's a great nickname. You could maybe enhance it to "El Pistolero Sangriento" or "The Bloody Gunslinger", or maybe "El Pistolero Hambriento" or "The Hungry Gunslinger", but El Pistolero is pretty much a sick nickname.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
His nickname is El Pistolero, translated to The Gunslinger. It's a great nickname. You could maybe enhance it to "El Pistolero Sangriento" or "The Bloody Gunslinger", or maybe "El Pistolero Hambriento" or "The Hungry Gunslinger", but El Pistolero is pretty much a sick nickname.

Is that why he does the gun celebration? Or is the gun celebration the reason why they call him that?

coura

Banned
since we're pretty much saying goodbye to jugadorazo, Sexx, we may as well come up with a nickname for suarez... any sugestions...

The worlds 3rd best player. Not sexy but truthfull. He´s 27, so what? Zidane was 29 when he joined Madrid for 75M. Was a bad deal?

The 2 CB´s will come. Don´t worry. Alexis alone will almost pay them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans