8 - Pedri

BusiTheKing

Too many cute passes that make no difference. In the end it's Roberto who ends up with an assist because he had the balls to make an actual attacking move.

vegitot

He is ok this game. Though his game is just about recycling now. Waste of his talent if he just plays like this.
lol. Source seems to be some Madrid journo though so take it with a pinch of salt.
It's not clear whether Pedri will be called up for EURO 2024. @miguelitocope
It is reported that he and Rodri are Spain's default midfielders.

Iniesta Ultra

Maybe he could've developed at Girona or LA Galaxy. Maybe a proper coach here could reverse his regression although his magic the gathering IT nerd personality will probably always limit him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Was asked about Xavi and seemingly completely dodged the question and said they were only focused securing 2nd place.

Messi983

So he scores two goals and almost no comments here, lol?

Was asked about Xavi and seemingly completely dodged the question and said they were only focused securing 2nd place.

Nothing wrong with that. I prefer players to stay out of this public circus as much as they can.

Blanco

I have forgotten that he has special goal celebration. Somebody has to tell him that these things are not for players with 3 goals per season lol

vegitot

The first goal, his ball control is so good. But i like that he actually run behind opponent defense for the second goal (not something he would do normally).

BJJ

Match was basically inconsequential. What's the use of showing up with 2 goals at the end of the season?
If a great offer came in I'd sell him. 50 million I'd definitely sell.

Home of Barca Fans