8 - Pedri

serghei

I'd sell him above anyone else, but due to his level in the last years, his value on the market has taken a nose-dive. Nobody is gonna come and offer even 80m for him. This idea that top teams are dreaming of Pedri and lining up to sign him and Barca has to make efforts to keep him exist only in Barca fans' heads.

serghei

If Flick wants to play a 4-2-3-1, Pedri is the easy man out. Not nearly good enough defensively and in terms of workrate and intensity to be in the midfield 2, and not fierce enough attacking wise to provide the difference in the last third.

vegitot

I'd sell him above anyone else, but due to his level in the last years, his value on the market has taken a nose-dive. Nobody is gonna come and offer even 80m for him. This idea that top teams are dreaming of Pedri and lining up to sign him and Barca has to make efforts to keep him exist only in Barca fans' heads.
Nonsense. Pedri is still rated highly by football fans in general. Can easily have 80-100m offers if Barca decide to sell.
If Flick wants to play a 4-2-3-1, Pedri is the easy man out. Not nearly good enough defensively and in terms of workrate and intensity to be in the midfield 2, and not fierce enough attacking wise to provide the difference in the last third.
Not really. I think Flick will love him and maybe Flick can bring that offensive talent out of him. There must be a permanent change in his temperament of course.

BusiTheKing

I agree, but do we have any better candidates for the 10 position? Unless he wants to try either Raphinha or Yamal and they happen to work out, I still don't see anyone better suited than Pedri.

Iniesta Ultra

I agree, but do we have any better candidates for the 10 position? Unless he wants to try either Raphinha or Yamal and they happen to work out, I still don't see anyone better suited than Pedri.

images

Home of Barca Fans