7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Raki13

Said before we signed he went missing in games for Liverpool and hes doing exactly the same for us. Liverpool are actually better without him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Valverde is braindead for the way he handles Coutinho. Totally nullified as a RW, and the formation itself is the definition of garbage anyway.

I really can't imagine how dense someone has to be to play Coutinho in practically the worst position for him. He lacks even the most fundamental coaching sense in his lineup choices.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I like him in the right position, but we just paid way too much money for him if you look at what Mbappe will go for, or even worse, what we got for superstar like Neymar, IMO.

Calidad

Don’t really see the point in criticising him when he constantly gets played out of position. You nullify the majority of his game by playing him on the right wing.

What’s the point?

clemente

Lmao relax, he is our 2nd best player, he is being played in a position he doesn't play and he played against the biggest cunts in the world.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
145M and he can only play in one position ?

Lol, and? Neymar is the most expensive player of all time and he's only really good on the left flank, not nearly as consistent in a central role. Players have their strengths. If the coach can't play towards that then he is fucking stupid and needs to go.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

He certainly can play other positions like many other players do, but like many other players, he will not do as well as his performance in his best position when he is not playing his best position. It is as simple as that.

Look, I dissed Coutinho a lot too before we signed him as I noticed him disappearing a lot at Liverpool however since he joined us he has been way more good than bad, judging from his performance. Today I think it had more to do with playing out of his position.

Raki13

Lol, and? Neymar is the most expensive player of all time and he's only really good on the left flank, not nearly as consistent in a central role. Players have their strengths. If the coach can't play towards that then he is fucking stupid and needs to go.

Agree on the manager but the guy should be offering a helluva lot more than he showed tonight.

MTL_Barca

So we just expect good players to be perfect on every position? That's not how things work. Even Messi wouldn't be the same if you force him to stay on LW.

You can play him wherever you want in attack/midfield but don't expect him to play his best if you don't play him on his best positions like with every other player too.

Home of Barca Fans