Ousmane Dembélé

Horatio

You're welcome
I felt he had freedom from Xavi to do what he wants and dribble players as much as he wanted because he has been out for a while. Never seen him like this where he was just trying to take one extra man every time.

I felt he had freedom from Xavi to do what he wants and dribble players as much as he wanted because he has been out for a while. Never seen him like this where he was just trying to take one extra man every time.
He made one man less every time. Could pass but not, it's just running and making shit passes or shoots. It HURTS watching him!!!

feggydinho

He has been poor since his return from the injury, plus the game actually got better when he was subbed for Pablo Torre and Ferran moved to rw

vegitot

Speed: 99. IQ: 0.

Still, i don't think anyone can dribble that fast since younger Messi (2006-2012). And despite all injuries, never lose his speed.

Andresito

Staff member
Crazy how FM were right about his stats even before all these injuries. Around 17-20 dribbling, pace and acceleration, everything else is like 11-12.

OVI9323

Nothing unusual in this game, extraordinary skill to drible but bad output. Even if i think it's more link to his last injury and the first part of the season (or last season) he was pretty usefull and more smart in term of decision. I think Xavi told him to just have fun for this game

Nothing unusual in this game, extraordinary skill to drible but bad output. Even if i think it's more link to his last injury and the first part of the season (or last season) he was pretty usefull and more smart in term of decision. I think Xavi told him to just have fun for this game
What's mean fun? If he has fun, he should also do something. His decisions are shit! He dribbles and fucks up every single attack, last game watching with daughter and even her was like: " Dembele has the ball now comes some stupid thing". In the end he didn't do nothing. I can't see him as "main player", damn I can't see him even as sub. Injured most of the time and he is not 20 any more, he's 26! With that much injuries at his age... Well I can't expect him to play better and more. I can expect Zlatan to play 5 years from now, but Dembele is gonna be in wheelchairs.

Home of Barca Fans