Ousmane Dembélé

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Not sure what happened to him since he had come back. Strolling around with that lackadaisical attitude of someone with the trophy cabinet of Dani Alves. Over dribbling, too greedy on the ball. We missed him, but let's stay humble and get back to basics.

mc_lovin

There had to be some type of concessions unless you would have liked us to pay him stupid money :lol:

If his agent tries the usual shit again this Summer just let him go. Still better than getting nothing.

Porque

We were told what we get from Dembele never drops below 50m.

Typical Barcelona media that we still don't know which version is true. Even worse that a member owned club can't get basic information to public.

Now if we did get just 25m from Dembele, given what he gives the club and his injuries in key moments of the season. Wouldn't be so bad really would it.

khaled_a_d

25M for a player who would have left for free last year, can still left for free next year, and who is one of the most injury prone players we have. That is a good price, and actually good from Barca.
If anything I hope he takes it and spare Barca management the headache

Porque

We would also have to factor in the cost of replacement. Considering Xavi hasnt really worked out the best way to use Raphi, nor do we have a RB to support him.

But to get a dribbling winger to open the game that provides low goals and assists, shouldn't be too difficult...

BusiTheKing

Thought a while about this: has he ever had a decisive individual creative action in a big game for us? He scored that against Chelsea I remember but that was just a good finish.

Has he ever changed a big game on his own for us?

Horatio

You're welcome
Thought a while about this: has he ever had a decisive individual creative action in a big game for us? He scored that against Chelsea I remember but that was just a good finish.

Has he ever changed a big game on his own for us?
Against Sevilla in Copa two years ago. Scored important opener to initiate the remontada.

mc_lovin

Remember a Copa game against Real we got outplayed, but won 2 or 3 nil by individual actions from him.

But his return has been pretty thin to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans