Ousmane Dembélé

vegitot

Remember a Copa game against Real we got outplayed, but won 2 or 3 nil by individual actions from him.

But his return has been pretty thin to be honest.
Not sure which game against Real. If Copa games then in 18/19 season but Suarez scored all goals.

vegitot

Thought a while about this: has he ever had a decisive individual creative action in a big game for us? He scored that against Chelsea I remember but that was just a good finish.

Has he ever changed a big game on his own for us?
Scored a few important goals in 18/19 Liga. Other than that not much.

CatalinR10

We will only remember his miss

Tru.

Only big moment I remember from him is that goal he scored in the Supercup that won us the game , pretty great shot , hit the crossbar and inside the goal. Other than that I don't remember anything else.

Could potentially be remembered only for his miss vs Liverpol for his Barca career.

L3v1s

This guy was underwhelming for 80% of his time here, I don't see how he will be remembered very well amongst the fans. He's 26 years old and at the "peak" of his career, he won't improve from now on, there's only potential to get worse(more injuries, lose pace etc). Maybe he could get another season with double digits in goals/assists but I don't have much faith in him.

Let's imagine the following scenario. Say PSG sells Mbappe, and they are offering somewhere around 60m euros for Dembele, would you guys sell him?

iniestaGOAT

This guy was underwhelming for 80% of his time here, I don't see how he will be remembered very well amongst the fans. He's 26 years old and at the "peak" of his career, he won't improve from now on, there's only potential to get worse(more injuries, lose pace etc). Maybe he could get another season with double digits in goals/assists but I don't have much faith in him.

Let's imagine the following scenario. Say PSG sells Mbappe, and they are offering somewhere around 60m euros for Dembele, would you guys sell him?

60m? This fools got a 50m release clause.

We dont have a choice

Just sell for 50 and get some money, he doesn't play anyway. I mean, the club allready suffers and if this is needed for year or 2 more, than I'm in. Rather than have this clown "young hope" and "game changer"... Just sell...

Home of Barca Fans